Whether you are about to launch a business in the Czech Republic or you successfully do business here, your decisions and the internal operation of your company will be subject to corporate law regulations. In order to ensure that you not only comply with these regulations but also make the most of them to meet your business objectives and effectively manage your company on a day-to-day basis, contact our experienced lawyers.
Corporate and contractual law
How we can help you:
- Incorporation of companies and branches of domestic and foreign legal entities.
- Setting up and operation of joint ventures.
- Changes in existing companies (e.g. changes in the statutory bodies, registered office, business name, business subject, or any other changes in the incorporation documents), transfers of interests.
- Compliance and corporate secretarial services.
- Increases and decreases in the share capital made in various forms, additional equity contributions.
- Profit payments and insolvency tests.
- Share and option plans.
- Options to buy out minority shareholders, sale of plant or a part thereof.
- Legal relations in business groups, preparation of reports on relations.
- Comprehensive legal assistance in liquidations.