We represent our clients in tax reviews and before the courts and advise on how to avoid tax litigations. We do not promise the impossible and together we shall find a solution arising from a realistic analysis of the situation.
We closely cooperate with Deloitte tax advisors in interpreting material tax law. We watch and co-create the latest judicature approaches to the resolution of tax litigations. We provide recommendations in setting-up company processes in order to prevent new disputes and protect a management liability.
How we can help you:
Do not be on your own when a review comes
- Practical assistance in tax reviews so that you do not miss a chance to protect your rights.
- Protection in cases where a tax administrator acts in conflict with its obligations and your rights.
If going to court, then always with a professional help
- Representation before regional courts and the Supreme Administrative Court.
- Strategic litigations where others did not succeed.
Protection against being involved in a carousel fraud
- Review and set-up of company’s processes as protection against involvement in the frauds of others.
Compensation for damage
- Enforcement of interest from detentioned excess of VAT.
- Enforcement of the compensation for damage caused by illegal action of the state.