We represent clients during tax audits and in court proceedings and we advise them on how to avoid tax disputes. We do not promise the impossible and together we find a solution arising from a realistic assessment of the situation.
We cooperate closely with Deloitte’s tax advisors on the interpretation of substantive tax law. We follow and help create the latest case law approaches to resolving tax disputes. We advise on the set-up of corporate processes to avoid new disputes and protect the liability of the management.
How we can help you:
Do not face it alone when a tax audit comes
- Practical assistance during a tax audit so that you do not miss an opportunity to protect your rights
- Defence in the event that the tax authority’s procedure is contrary to its obligations and your rights
If you go to court, then with the help of a professional
- Representation before regional courts and the Supreme Administrative Court
- Strategic litigation where others have failed
Protection against involvement in carousel fraud
- Review and set-up of corporate processes as protection against involvement in fraud committed by others
- Enforcement of interest from retained excessive VAT deductions
- Enforcement of compensation for damage caused by illegal procedures of the state