Deloitte @IAA 2019
At IAA 2019, Deloitte will take a visionary look at the technology advancements and shifting consumer expectations – whether it’s connectivity, automation, shared mobility or alternative drivetrains, shaping a new mobility journey centered around the consumer. Explore how advanced technologies are reshaping mobility and enabling a smart future.
September 10-22, 2019 | Frankfurt, Germany
- About IAA
- IAA Conference: Panel Discussion
- BEST OF Mobility Award Event
- 2nd BME/VDA Summit
- More about the smart future
This year’s IAA is the leading international platform for the latest developments in the world of mobility and offers newly structured exhibition formats: the IAA Exhibition, IAA Experience, IAA Conference and IAA Career.
Find below an overview of the Deloitte's presence at IAA 2019. We are looking forward to meeting you in Frankfurt!
IAA Conference: Panel Discussion
- Panel discussion hosted by Deloitte
- Title: „The autonomous car as a safe and secure living space? On the road towards profitable business models"
- Topic summary: Using a range of connected and automated functions, cars are turning into third living spaces for drivers and passengers. How will new technologies change the way humans and vehicle are interacting? Which safety, security, and privacy issues pose the most significant challenges? And what need manufacturers and suppliers to do in order to turn the hype around AI and software into business opportunities?”
- Panel participants:
- Danny Shapiro, Senior Director of Automotive, NVIDIA
- Werner Köstler, Member of the Interior Board, Senior Vice President, Head of Interior Strategy, Continental
- David Barzilai, Executive Chairman and Co-Founder, Karamba Security
- Moderator: Dr. Harald Proff, Partner, Operations Lead Consulting Germany, Deloitte
- Target audience: Thought leaders, entrepreneurs and decision-makers from the automotive industry (OEMs, suppliers) with focus on autonomous driving, technology, HMI, safety and security
- Time: Thursday, September 12, 16:15-17:15 PM
- Location: IAA Conference, Hall 5.0, Debate Forum
BEST OF Mobility Award Event
- Hosted by B2B magazine "Vision Mobility" (HUSS VERLAG) in partnership with the German Association of Automotive Industry (VDA) and Deloitte
- Based on a readers' vote, the awards recognize mobility companies and their services or products in the categories mobility, connectivity, and infrastructure; for details, please visit the official BEST OF mobility website.
- Participants: invite-only - see box on the right; please note: event language will be German
- Time: Wednesday, September 11, from 17:00 PM
- Location: IAA Conference, Hall 5
Interested in attending?
BEST OF mobility is an exclusive invite-only event. In case you are interested in attending, please reach out to your local Deloitte contact or write an e-mail to email@example.com. We are happy to help.
2nd BME/VDA Summit
- Hosted by German Association of Supply Chain Management, Procurement, and Logistics (BME) and German Association of Automotive Industry (VDA)
- Deloitte keynote: „The Future of the Automotive Value Chain: 4 Scenarios und Imperatives for Procurement" (David Heider, Senior Manager, Strategy & Operations)
- Target group: OEMs and automotive supplier industry (management, procurement, logistics, R&D, SCM); please note: event language will be German
- Time: Tuesday, September 17, 9:00 AM-16:00 PM
- Location: IAA Convention Center
- For details on the event, please visit the official BME website.
Missed our sessions? Want to hear more about the smart future?
Read our latest automotive publications to learn more about the biggest trends in technology:
- Autonomous Driving: Hype or Reality? Moonshot Project with Quantum Leap from Hardware to Software & AI Focus
- 2019 Global Automotive Consumer Study: Explore the latest data and insights around automotive consumer trends like autonomous driving, e-mobility and connectivity