Webcast in German language – feel free to contact any member of our team for explanations in English.
Webcast on the planned new Whistleblower Protection Act (so called: Hinweisgeberschutzgesetz or briefly: HinSchG) in Germany, which is expected to be debated in the German Legislation Committee (Bundestag) from June 2022. The law is based on the requirements of the EU Whistleblower Protection Directive and the resulting obligation of the member states.
In this webcast of our Deloitte Legal Update webcast series, based on the expected introduction of the Whistleblower Protection Act in Germany, we present the key contents of the Act and show what employers need to be prepared for.
In particular, we will focus on the following topics:
- Obligated parties under the German whistleblower protection Act (HinSchG)
- Intended minimum standards for reporting channels
- Internal and external reporting channels
- Possibilities of outsourcing the reporting office to external third parties
- Reporting channels within the group
- Special protection of the whistleblower
- Legal consequences of violations of the German HinSchG
- Answering your questions (Q&A)
Our employment law experts Carmen Meola and Dr. Marc Spielberger, both Partners, Attorneys at Law and Employment Law Specialists at Deloitte Legal, will guide you through the webcast.
Please feel free to ask your questions for the Q&A part already during your registration.
In case of organizational questions, please contact:
Tel: +49 211 87722491