Deloitte Global SAP Alliance
With decades of SAP experience, Deloitte's network of member firms shares lessons on what it takes to transform the management of human capital and enhance business value.
- Cloud tomorrow, solutions today
- Global Human Capital Trends 2017
- Haiku for SAP® SuccessFactors
- Is Your HR Strategy Sustainable?
- SAP HCM Migration
- The high-impact HR operating model: Business HR
- Related case studies and articles
- Browse additional SAP pages
Global Human Capital Trends 2017
Deloitte's 2017 Human Capital Trends survey of leaders from around the world identifies the critical trends shaping the HR agenda.
Organizations face a radically shifting context for the workforce, the workplace, and the world of work. Our survey of more than 10,000 business and HR leaders from 140 countries reveals 10 areas for businesses to focus on to better organize, manage, develop, and align people at work.
Haiku for SAP® SuccessFactors - A comprehensive tool to help make your data migration count
When migrating data as part of an SAP® SuccessFactors implementation, some organizations settle for tools designed for yesterday’s business landscape. To address the data migration challenge, Deloitte developed Haiku—an elegantly simple tool.
Press Forward >> Moving your SAP® Success Factors transformation forward with Deloitte’s HR FastForward program
Want to zip through the as-is state and get straight to the to-be state? Deloitte’s HR FastForward can help, offering up progressive HR processes, combined with creative design of the SAP® SuccessFactors technology, to accelerate outcomes.
SAP HCM Migration- Toward New Heights Migrating Human Capital Management to the Cloud
Migrating from SAP HCM systems to get new cloud value with SAP® SuccessFactors requires more than plugging in. It takes a deep understanding of, HR, business, and technology considerations, as well as focused tools. Learn more from Deloitte.
Sweeping global forces are reshaping the workplace, the workforce, and work itself. Organizations are now rethinking their talent strategies at all stages of the employee lifecycle, vying for top talent in a highly transparent job market and becoming laser-focused on their external employment brand.
The high-impact HR operating model
Nearly 40 percent of the measurable difference between high- and low-performing organizations can be traced back to leadership development and people management. Improving performance in both of these areas is part of HR’s new mandate. What’s been missing is a high-impact operating model to go along with this ever-expanding role.
Related case studies and published articles
Click the links below to read human capital management case studies and published articles from Deloitte's network of member firms.
- The Employee Resources Team at Snohomish County PUD Stays Competitive with SAP SuccessFactors Solutions for Human Capital Management
- Amtrak uses SAP’s SuccessFactors to change the talent management equation
- All Aboard! Amtrak Talent Initiative Gathers Steam
- ATB Financial banks on team members
- HR and People Analytics: Stuck in Neutral - 4 Tips for Jumpstarting Your Journey Toward Data-Driven HR
- Is Your HR Strategy Sustainable? How to Create an HR Strategy That Will Survive Constant Disruption
- 10 top disruptive HR technology-related trends poised to reshape the workplace and drive organizational success
- Making the connection - Snohomish Public Utility District transforms its HR systems for tomorrow’s workforce
- Where Digital HR and Teams Intersect - Workforce Management Trends Are Shaking Up Today’s Organizations
Great success stories emerge when Deloitte's network of member firms helps businesses deploy SAP® solutions, transform operations, and deliver meaningful results. Learn more from these case studies and leader perspectives.