Monitor Challenge 2019 - France
Real-life exposure to consulting
Are you interested in learning more about Strategy Consulting careers? Do you enjoy working in an interactive team to approach multidisciplinary business challenges? If so, gain real-life exposure, hands-on experience, as well as potential prizes by putting together a team to participate in the Monitor Challenge.
What is the Monitor Challenge?
The Monitor Challenge is a strategy competition organized by Monitor Deloitte Paris office and opened to students graduating in 2019 or 2020 (see subscription information). Participants will be organized by teams. Teams of 2 to 4 students will compete on a business case provided by the Monitor Deloitte Paris office. The competition will take place between February 14th, 2019 and March 6th, 2019.
Why to participate?
• Live a challenging team experience.
• Gain experience in case studies.
• Get a glance at what strategy consulting is about.
• Get the opportunity to meet and network with Monitor Deloitte Paris team.
• Only students graduating from Master level studies in 2019 or 2020 are allowed to participate in the competition.
• Participants must organize themselves into teams of 2 (minimum) to 4 (maximum).
• Please note that as part of the registration students will be required to submit their CVs. Teams will be screened based on CVs of their team members taking into account: education, work/internship experience, extra curriculum activities etc.
• Teams that pass the initial screening will receive invitation to participate in the 1st round of the competition.
Each team is to register all its participants before the subscription deadline, set on February 13th at 23:59 Paris time.
Registration for The Monitor Challenge 2019 in France is closed.
|- Subscriptions must be completed by February 13th at 23:59 Paris time|
|- Registered participants will receive the case on February 14th by 12:00 Paris time|
|- Submission deadline is set on February 17th at 23:59 Paris time|
|- Names of the finalists will be released on February 20th|
|- Final roud will take place at Monitor Deloitte Paris office on March 6th|