Financial Reporting in Georgia – Overview, Practice, Recommendations
Deloitte Academy online training
Deloitte is happy to invite you to Deloitte Academy online training - “Financial Reporting in Georgia – Overview, Practice, Recommendations”.
Training will cover the following topics:
- An overview of the law, terminology and requirements;
- Legal grounds for accounting and reporting;
- Tips for determining the size category of an entity;
- Procedures for submission and working with electronic portal;
- Management reporting and non-financial statements;
- Liability and dispute resolution;
- Amendments and updates;
- Submission experience in 2018-2019;
- Recommendations for 2020 submissions and beyond.
Date and Time: 29 June, 2021 / 14:00 - 17:00
Location: Online training session
Fee: 120 GEL, excluding VAT. * -20% discount for two or more participants from the same company.
Facilitators: Inga Toidze / Tax Assistant Manager / Tax and Legal Department
Inga Toidze is an Assistant Manager at Deloitte in Georgia. She has many years’ experience with a wide range of tax consulting and accounting assignments.
To register for this training, please fill in the form via the link by 22 June.
Deloitte Academy electronic certificates will be provided to each participant upon completion of the training.