Overview of the New Law on Entrepreneurs
Deloitte Academy online training
Deloitte is happy to invite you to Deloitte Academy online training session – “Overview of the New Law on Entrepreneurs”.
The training will cover the following topics:
- Purpose of the reform
- Incorporating and registering companies
- Registry data and the presumption of reliability
- Subscribed capital
- Formation of company capital and shareholder contributions
- Share classes of limited liability companies
- Alteration of subscribed capital
- Right of first refusal
- Acquisition of shares by limited liability companies in their own capital
- Fiduciary duties of directors
- Derivative claims of shareholders
- Expulsion of shareholders
- Withdrawal of shareholders
- Winding-up companies, liquidation
Location: Online training session
Date and time: 24 February, 2022. 14:00 - 17:00
Fee: 120 GEL, excluding VAT. *-20% discount for two or more participants from the same company.
Facilitators: Rusudan Otiashvili / Senior Lawyer / Tax and Legal Department
To register for this training, please fill in the form via the link by 17 February.
Deloitte cademy electronic certificates will be provided to each participant upon completion of the training.