Effective corporate governance is one of the keys to increasing a company's competitiveness and investment attractiveness. The Deloitte CIS Centre for Corporate Governance helps to promote discussion of corporate governance in both the public and private sectors, and is a valuable resource on best practice and thought leadership.
We will assist you to implement an effective system of corporate governance that complies with Georgian and international standards. Our proprietary internal control mechanisms will ensure solid protection of shareholders' rights and ensure that your business is ready to access to capital markets.
Our corporate governance services include:
- Holistic assessment of corporate governance
- Board of directors evaluation
- Development of roles and responsibilities of the Board of Directors
- Transparency and disclosure of information
- IPO readiness assessment
- Implementation of corporate secretary function
- Development of internal corporate documents