Deloitte named a global leader in Mobility Consulting by ALM Intelligence
NEW YORK, NY, 23 August, 2016 — Deloitte is pleased to announce that ALM Intelligence has named it as a global leader in Mobility Consulting. In the report entitled Global Mobility Consulting 2016, ALM Intelligence notes, “As technology improves global connectivity, employers are recognizing the value that can be derived from an increasingly mobile workforce.”
“Mobility includes all areas of managing the program, integrating into other areas of the organization, and influencing decision makers,” said Nicky Holt, Deloitte Global Employer Services leader. “Deloitte has the breadth and depth to cover the full spectrum of needs and play across all levels of an organization to match our services and approach to the strategic business needs of the organization.”
Specifically for Deloitte, ALM Intelligence highlights, “Grounded as a core service offering of the firm, Deloitte’s financial management capabilities are particularly strong for global mobility clients. The firm provides services in this area that not only provide employers with a better grasp of tax, compensation and costs, but also improve the individual employee experience.”
The report lays out the opportunities and challenges for Mobility Consulting providers focusing on market trends, client spending trends and the provider landscape, and includes profiles of select key firms.
- “Tailoring its mobility consulting to the increasing shift of global mobility from administrative to strategic, Deloitte’s Business Aligned Mobility approach provides advisory to clients in the context of business and talent needs, identifying the synergies between the two to create a program that benefits the employer and the employee.”
- “With an approach tailored to the growing trend of mobility aligning with business strategy and talent management, Deloitte provides a strong suite of capabilities that allow clients to grow their global mobility programs in order to achieve corporate goals while providing a tool for attracting and retaining new talent.”
- “Deloitte’s talent mobilization strategy assists clients in understanding the relationship between a mobility program and a workforce’s learning and development. Deloitte provides recommendations to clients to balance talent management needs with overall corporate strategy, while conveying the value proposition of said talent management within mobility to achieve stakeholder buy-in.”
- “In addition to talent management mobilization strategy, the firm also provides comprehensive financial management capabilities, assisting clients with the ever changing tax and compliance landscape as well as setting expectations for ROI. Coupled with the firm’s analytics tools geared toward greater understanding of mobility programs, Deloitte’s global mobility clients are provided with end-to-end solutions for a host of challenges in this area.”
- “The firm’s mobility function area focuses on the operational and logistical side of the program, assisting clients in understanding the processes, resources, and timelines that go into a strong mobility capability.”
- “Finally, the firm’s mobility program approach ensures clients’ are compliant with relevant laws, while establishing incentives for employees to engage in the program and thus drive synergistic development between talent and corporate strategy. Deloitte rounds out its service offerings through the use of innovative tools for global mobility programs, including its Business Travel Analytics tool, which assists in employee tracking and compliance, and a Priority Market Intelligence tool, which provides easy access to geographic specific information such as infrastructure, reporting requirements, and distribution requirements, among others.”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. To learn more about how Deloitte’s approximately 225,000 professionals make an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.