Deloitte named a leader in the IDC MarketScape on Worldwide Change Consulting Services
New York, NY, 10 December 2015 – Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (Deloitte Global) is pleased to announce that the International Data Corporation (IDC) has named Deloitte a worldwide leader for Change Consulting Services, in their report entitled IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Change Consulting Services 2015 Vendor Assessment (doc #258582, August 2015).
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that
Dimple Agarwal, Deloitte Global Organization Transformation & Talent Leader,
“We are delighted with this market recognition of our current services, and how we innovate for the future” adds Marc Kaplan, the Deloitte US National Leader for Organization Transformation & Talent. “With the increasing rate of change in business and the needs of the market, clients are demanding more products in addition to the services we provide. They want tools that they can manage on their own once the consultants leave. We are challenging ourselves to develop impactful products that solve client issues for the long term.”
IDC MarketScape is a quantitative and qualitative assessment of the characteristics that explain a vendor's success in the marketplace. The report assesses the capability and business strategy of many of the leading business consulting organizations. For this
This report focuses on change management which is defined as “a structured approach to transitioning individuals, teams, and organizations from a current state to
Specifically for Deloitte, the report notes, “Deloitte's change approach brings practical insights, informed by data and analytics, to enable organizational and people-related business transformation. Deloitte's change solutions span the business value chain and focus on helping leaders create the right conditions, make the right decisions, and take the appropriate actions to enable the desired outcomes across the organization. The solutions equip employees to translate business strategy into
- “For worldwide business consulting, Deloitte is perceived to be excellent at challenging corporate culture, directly improving clients' commercial performance, maximizing the value of a project and meeting project timelines, and recommending change or innovation that produces results.”
- “For change management consulting, meeting project timelines is regarded as a particular strength of Deloitte. Clients also regard Deloitte as among the most capable at recommending changes and innovations that produce results, supporting business change across an organization, and transferring knowledge.”
- “The firm is also rapidly evolving and innovating ahead of the industry to align against its clients' emerging needs driven by increasing complexity, speed of change, and unprecedented disruption.”
- “Deloitte is focused on delivering high-impact client solutions that respond to big trends and leverage digital.”
- “Deloitte is creating alliances and partnering with innovators in areas such as digital, crowdsourcing, 3D printing, and artificial intelligence. These alliances help Deloitte better sense, create, and develop new opportunities for clients.”
- “Deloitte is also focused on delivering "faster time to value" for its clients and diversifying its delivery model through product- and subscription-based businesses.”
About IDC MarketScape
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor's position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360 degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a more detailed description of DTTL and its member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 225,000 professionals are committed to making an impact that matters.