Deloitte named a global leader in Digital Experience Agencies by independent research firm
NEW YORK, NY, USA, 19 November 2019 —Deloitte announced today that Forrester has named them a global leader in digital experience agencies in its recent report entitled The Forrester Wave™: Global Digital Experience Agencies, Q4 2019. Deloitte is recognized as a leader based on its current offering and market presence.
“At Deloitte Digital, we connect creativity with technology for business. Bringing empathy, ideas and experience into digital transformation,” says Andy Main, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP and global head of Deloitte Digital. “All this is guided by our principle to elevate the human experience and shape new and improved offerings around moments in real lives. Deloitte is pleased to be recognized by Forrester as a global leader in digital experience agencies. We look forward to continuing to collaborate with clients, teams, and alliance partners to create a human-centric world.”
Forrester’s Wave assesses digital experience agencies based on a 24-criterion evaluation, identifying the 14 most significant global players—and researched, analyzed, and scored them. This report shows how each provider measures up and helps application development and delivery professionals select the right one for their needs
The report notes, “The future of digital experience looks nothing like its past. In the past, a digital customer experience was typically a website, an app, or a campaign powered by a martech/adtech stack. But today and forevermore, a digital experience is the entirety of the relationship that a customer or employee has with your company.”
Additional findings in the Forrester report about Deloitte
- “Deloitte is building from strength to focus on co-innovation and business creation. Deloitte Digital has 90,000 employees focused on digital experience services in more than 200 offices.”
- “Compared with other service providers we evaluated, Deloitte Digital has higher customer adoption and ratings of its experience design, content services, analytics, and client portal or app services. It has good adoption of creative services, customer data, and commerce as well.”
- “Deloitte Digital scores well in a number of strategy factors, including vision, client co-innovation, partner ecosystem, and employee experience. Reference customers like Deloitte Digital’s end-to-end capabilities, trustworthiness, and strong focus on outcomes.”
- “One client told us, ‘They’ve always brought a blend of people that are creative and tenacious on our behalf.’”
- "Deloitte Digital is a good fit for companies seeking to transform their business models through digital offerings, but less so for companies that need a low-cost global digital operations partner.”
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s more than 286,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
 Forrester report, “A More Perfect Union: Adtech And Martech Convergence Will Revolutionize Marketing.”