Deloitte named a leader for Oracle SaaS Business Apps Services by independent research firm
NEW YORK, NY, USA, 27 October 2020—Deloitte announced today that Forrester has named them a leader for Oracle SaaS Business Apps services in, The Forrester Wave™: Services Providers For Oracle SaaS Business Apps, Q4 2020 report. Deloitte is recognized as a leader based on strategy and current offerings scores.
In the report, Forrester conducted an “evaluation of Oracle software-as-a-service (SaaS) business apps services providers, we identified the 10 most significant ones… researched, analyzed, and scored them. This report shows how each provider measures up and helps application development and delivery (AD&D) professionals select the right one for their needs.”
“Deloitte is proud to be recognized with this recognition which we believe reinforces our leadership as the preeminent provider of Oracle Cloud-based digital transformation” says Jeffrey Davis, Chief Commercial Officer, Oracle business, Deloitte Consulting LLP. “Deloitte is committed to delivering sustainable value to clients via cloud enabled enterprises that can evolve at the pace of disruption.”
On the market, the report explains, “The future of Oracle applications is in the cloud—and most customers acknowledge that journey, whether they’re at the early stages of planning the roadmap or have already implemented one of the cloud app modules. These applications are driving growth for Oracle and laying the foundation for the adaptive systems required for digital businesses.”
“Utilizing a broad spectrum of Oracle applications and technologies to enable Deloitte assets, Deloitte remains focused on helping clients build and operate the Kinetic Enterprise™, a clean, intelligent, inclusive and responsive organization constructed for long-term success,” adds John Steele, Deloitte US Oracle offering leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP.
Additional findings in the Forrester report about Deloitte
- “Deloitte stands out with a focus on transformation. Deloitte has one of the largest Oracle practices and now offers services at scale across all major categories.”
- “[Deloitte] is well known for design, consulting, and implementation but more recently has built up its application management and outsourcing services. Deloitte uses its Ascend platform to bring prebuilt intellectual property (IP) to projects—which codifies the learnings from across its client base.”
- “In addition to Oracle Cloud consulting and implementation capabilities, Deloitte brings tax and risk consulting to projects where appropriate. In 2019, Deloitte and Oracle announced a sales and delivery collaboration called ELEVATE.”
- “Deloitte has strong capabilities at scale for consulting and implementation work related to Oracle, with top scores for innovation services and program management. [Deloitte] has significant experience across all major areas of Oracle Cloud—including human capital management (HCM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), enterprise performance management (EPM), supply chain management (SCM), and customer experience (CX).”
- “Deloitte customers praised Deloitte as dedicated, methodical, experienced, and commercially flexible.”
- As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms and their affiliates.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms, and their related entities (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”). DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms and related entities are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate or bind each other in respect of third parties. DTTL and each DTTL member firm and related entity is liable only for its own acts and omissions, and not those of each other. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 330,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
For more about Deloitte Analyst Relations, please visit our Analyst Recognitions page.