Deloitte ranked global leader in Workday Human Capital Management and Workday Financial Management Services by HFS Research
NEW YORK, NY, 28 May 2021—HFS Research has ranked Deloitte, a Workday (NASDAQ:WDAY) services provider as the number one overall leader in two of its reports, HFS Top 10 Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) Services 2021 and HFS Top 10 Workday Financial Management (FM) Services 2021. Deloitte ranks number one in both Workday HCM and Workday FM services by HFS.
The HFS Top 10 Workday HCM Services 2021 report and HFS Top 10 Workday FM Services 2021 report assessed and scored service providers on their Workday HCM and Workday FM services, with criteria including ability to execute, innovation capabilities, and demonstrating the “voice of the customer.” In both reports, Deloitte was ranked number one overall across execution, innovation, and voice of customer criteria. This accomplishment builds on Deloitte’s leading position in the 2018, 2019, and 2020 iteration of the HFS Workday HCM Services annual report.
“Deloitte continues to be a strong candidate to support large, global Workday Financial Management and Workday HCM deployments,” says Khalda De Souza, research director, SaaS Services, HFS Research, and co-author of the recent HFS Top 10 reports on Workday HCM and FM Services. “Deloitte delivers services across Workday HCM and Workday Financial Management with a focus on user adoption, employee experience, and change management. Deloitte builds services and solutions in-house and partners with Workday to deliver a complete solution to customers.”
“Deloitte is honored to receive a top ranking once more in the HFS Top 10 Workday HCM Services 2021 report,” says John Malikowski, Deloitte Global Workday leader. “This achievement solidifies Deloitte’s commitment to helping clients by leveraging global experience, strong capabilities, and vision to navigate large HR transformations with Workday. Deloitte is extremely pleased with the report and positive client feedback as we continue investing in Workday offerings, tools, and solutions. Looking to the future, Deloitte is excited to further serve as a leader in this market by driving our innovation capabilities and expanding our geographic footprint and offerings.”
“Deloitte is honored to be recognized as the overall top leader in the HFS Top 10 Workday FM Services 2021 report,” adds Matt Schwenderman, Deloitte Global Workday Financial Management leader. “With Workday, Deloitte is committed to delivering long-term value for clients globally across APAC, EMEA, LATAM, and North America as they manage their financial processes and solve their most pressing challenges.”
HFS is a consortium-based analyst firm, with independent contractors under the HFS brand. According to HFS, “The HFS Top 10 Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) Services 2021” report is an updated iteration of the HFS Workday HCM Services Blueprint report published in 2018. The report evaluated 11 service providers on services based on planning, implementation, and management of leading software-as-a-service platforms. In addition, “The HFS Top 10 Workday Financial Management (FM) Services 2021 report continues [HFS’s] theme of looking at the services sets for the planning, implementation, and management of leading software-as-a-service platforms.”
Additional findings in the HFS Top 10 Workday HCM and FM Services 2021 reports
- “Deloitte has delivered Workday HCM services and has nearshore delivery centers in all the major regions in the world. Local country capabilities enable Deloitte to provide local skills, such as payroll and tax services, to clients. Moreover, Deloitte is investing to increase its presence as Workday expands to new country offerings outside of North America. Deloitte has delivery coverage to support Workday’s geographic footprint with seven key delivery “hubs” across North America, LATAM, EMEA, and APAC.”
- “Deloitte continues to innovate its business-oriented proprietary technologies, including its Cloud COE [Center of Excellence] Simulator, which provides valuable insights into a Workday deployment and is available to new Workday consultants and new clients during the Planning & Vision phase. Deloitte has also developed HR Transformation maturity models that leverage innovative technologies such as predictive analytics. Deloitte is investing in new tools, including accelerator-based offerings and pre-configured solutions, facilitated by IP [Intellectual Property] from the Presence of IT acquisition in October 2019. Deloitte has also developed industry-specific “end-to-end” process maps enabled by Workday.”
- “Clients commend Deloitte on the quality of its account management and flexibility. Deloitte also received the highest customer scores in this research, particularly for its ability to deliver long-term business value. One client said that Deloitte was a ‘true [collaborator]’ that was ‘truly invested’ in their success.”
- “Deloitte ranks [number one] in terms of the size of its Workday FM certified pool in this research. Deloitte continues to hire and cross-train finance transformation talent in Workday FM.”
- “Deloitte has developed a finance-as-a-service solution called GenOne™ jointly with its [collaborators], OneSource Virtual, Genpact, and Workday. The solution provides capabilities to implement, operate, and optimize in a scalable model, delivered as a subscription. It is an example of Deloitte’s bigger strategy to grow its Workday FM Application Management Services (AMS) business.”
- “Deloitte’s Workday service offerings are industry sector-led. Deloitte has developed pre-configured tenants for the healthcare provider and investment management industry sectors. Deloitte also has industry sector accelerators; for example, its higher education playbook. Deloitte also intends to continue to invest in its industry sector-specific Workday Financial Management, Workday Adaptive Planning, and Workday Prism Analytics assets. Examples include forecasting models and operational dashboards.”
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms, and their related entities (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”). DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms and related entities are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate or bind each other in respect of third parties. DTTL and each DTTL member firm and related entity is liable only for its own acts and omissions, and not those of each other. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 330,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
Deloitte Digital has been recognized as a Leader in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies.
Sowing the seeds of collaboration: a Workday Alliance case study