Deloitte recognized as a global leader in Workforce Management Consulting by ALM
NEW YORK, NY, USA, 26 June 2018—ALM Intelligence has ranked Deloitte as a global Vanguard Leader, with one of the greatest depth of services. In the report, entitled The ALM Vanguard: Workforce Management Consulting, Liz DeVito, Associate Director, Management Consulting Research at ALM, highlights, “Deloitte has forged a highly differentiated position with the launch of Workforce Transformation services, an offering with a diverse, comprehensive set of consulting capabilities, services, and products organized through a coherent framework for mobilizing talent around an uncertain future.”
“In the face of technological and demographic disruption, Workforce Management remains a top priority for clients. The key differentiator at Deloitte is our continued focus on innovation,” says Erica Volini, US Human Capital leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP. “This recognition from ALM highlights our ability to bring innovative workforce solutions and deep industry expertise to drive significant client impact.”
The report lays out the landscape of Workforce Management consulting providers focusing on capability drivers, provider capability rankings, rating level summaries, leader, challenger, and contender assessments, provider capability ratings, best in class providers, and provider briefs.
According to ALM, Workforce Management Consulting is focused on improving “clients’ ability to source, develop, engage, and retain the human resources required to deliver the enterprise strategy.” Talent and workforce consulting consists of three services: workforce management, communications & change, and talent & leadership.
“At Deloitte, we were the first to define the point of view that the Future of Work is a positive change and that automation would provide an opportunity for jobs to be augmented, not replaced,” notes Heather Stockton, Future of Work leader, Deloitte Global. “Deloitte will continue to invest in an end-to-end Workforce Transformation consulting approach, methodologies and solutions to help clients meet the ever-changing demands of today and tomorrow.”
- “Deloitte’s Workforce Transformation practice provides end-to-end consulting services and solutions that enable clients to create a modernized approach that strengthens the connection between the employee experience and business strategy.”
- “The [network] brings a full range of competencies to the table, from human capital strategy and workforce planning to talent sourcing, learning, mobility, workforce analytics, and HR transformation. These services are supported by a rich portfolio of tools and accelerators enabled by advanced technologies, from robotics and cognitive automation to predictive analytics. A representative example is WorkforceSync, a diagnostic tool used to assess workforce performance amidst change.”
- “A particular value of Deloitte Workforce Transformation is its ability to strike a balance that works for the individual client, aligning technology investments with business priorities for strategic advantage.”
- “Deloitte also has refreshed a number of more mature frameworks to fit Workforce Transformation’s future-forward orientation, including the Simply Irresistible Organization framework and High-Impact HR Operating Model. Perhaps the most relevant innovation, however, is the Workforce Transformation Framework, a model that shifts mindsets from traditional workforce planning value chains to a process of imagine, compose, and activate.”
- “Deloitte’s extensive research into the future of work highlights the tensions pressuring organizations to manage the needs of their current workforce while simultaneously preparing for a future where technology and shifting demographics are redefining the who, what, where, and why of work. Juggling these competing priorities not only requires a holistic approach that involves multiple competencies, argues Deloitte, but also a new language and framework for stimulating the organizational imagination around new realities of work and how to leverage them for business success.”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms and their affiliates.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 264,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.