Deloitte recognized as a global leader in Health and Wellness Benefits Consulting by ALM
NEW YORK, NY, USA, 7 June 2018—Deloitte has been named as a global leader by ALM Intelligence in the report, entitled Health and Wellness Benefits Consulting 2018. On Health and Wellness Benefits Consulting, Matthew Merker, senior analyst, Management Consulting Research at ALM, highlights, “Deloitte’s advisory support to both employers and providers gives the [network] strong insights into effective plan design for health benefits. The [network’s] ‘unified wellbeing’ approach to wellness is also well received by clients seeking holistic transformation that incorporates body, mind, wealth, and purpose into a total rewards framework.”
“In an increasingly complex business environment, companies need to address the four key pillars of well-being in order to maximize program impact, empower employee engagement, and drive long-term performance,” said Jill Korsh, managing director, Deloitte Consulting LLP in the United States. “Through discovering, designing, and delivering a wide range of solutions to clients, Deloitte is able to work towards building the Simply Irresistible Organization.”
According to ALM, Health and Wellness Benefits consulting services is defined as “structuring, selecting, managing, and measuring the performance of benefit programs designed to support employees’ healthcare and wellness spending.” The report lays out the opportunities and challenges for Health & Wellness Benefits consulting providers focusing on market trends, client spending trends and forecasts, and the provider landscape, and includes profiles of select key organizations.
“The importance for employers to differentiate themselves as a place to work, while also recognizing the future of work will require a more strategic review of rewards,” added Rick Wald, managing director, Deloitte Consulting LLP. “Deloitte remains steadfastly focused on using leading innovative tools and solutions to address health and wellness issues to fuel employee experiences and overall business value.”
- “Deloitte’s health and wellness benefits consulting service offerings are found within the [network’s] Human Capital practice. The [network’s] service offering integrates elements across the human capital advisory capability for both employers and healthcare providers, including plan design, communications strategy, diversity, compliance, and innovation.”
- “Deloitte approaches health and wellness as part of its holistic rewards management service offering, encompassing compensation, benefits, wellbeing, and employee experience. The [network] works with clients to provide
transformationfrom a total rewards perspective, but also provides tailored capabilities specific to health and wellness.”
- “Deloitte’s health and wellness benefits consulting services are delivered in the context of several key issues employers and providers are facing in the current market. The [network] gleans these insights from client experiences and through its Bersin and Global Human Capital Trends research, which provides in-depth trend analysis of critical factors affecting the HR market.”
- “Services in the health and wellness space include employee engagement and experience optimization, diversity and inclusion, compliance, cost management, IT and digital innovation, and plan design. Deloitte’s approach follows the tenet that health and wellness should ideally be approached holistically, in what the [network] terms “unified wellbeing.” This approach structures health and wellness around four pillars–body, mind, wealth, and purpose–with a goal of providing
meaningfulimpact to workforces and engaging employees while promoting sustainable performance.”
- “Deloitte also offers advisory to health plans through the lens of four core solutions, including affordability, customer transformation, digital transformation, and government programs. These services to health plans are augmented by Deloitte’s
employer focusedwork and knowledge of emerging employee needs, and in turnDeloitte uses this deep knowledge of and experience with health plans to help inform its employer healthcare advisory work.”
- “Deloitte’s application of digital tools bolsters its advisory capabilities with meaningful and actionable insights for clients. Of particular note is the [network’s] rewards optimization tool, which uses analytics to understand which employee benefits are resonating most with workforces, which in turn guides decision making for clients in plan design. Deloitte couples this approach with its Simply Irresistible employee experience model, which seeks to create an environment for workforces that
includesmeaningful work, supportive management, opportunityfor growth, and trusting relationships with leadership. Through these avenues, clients of Deloitte are able to achieve the unified wellbeing state put forward by the [network] as the gold standard for employee health and wellness benefits.”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms and their affiliates.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories