Agile and DevOps advisory, transformation, and delivery
Enterprise agility with right-speed IT
Many IT organizations are progressing beyond the traditional single-speed delivery models that may not work well for high-paced innovation. Forward-thinking CIOs are distributing agile experience more evenly across teams and optimizing enterprise IT at a speed that is right for the entire organization. Deloitte has robust capabilities in enterprise agility and DevOps that support right-speed IT, spanning from advisory to implementation services.
Accelerating value delivery
To stay competitive, organizations are increasingly faced with the need to operate and deliver at a speed greater than the pace of disruption. While agile and DevOps can drive value with accelerated speed-to-market, enhanced quality, and reduced waste—the enterprise wide adoption of these methodologies is complex.
Common challenges include the following:
- Limited partnership between business and technology teams
- Outdated organizational processes burdened with legacy thinking and systems
- Products built without customer focus or insight
- Unmanageable and interdependent monolithic architectures
We are working with a growing number of leaders to tackle these issues by building capabilities targeted at improving processes, technology, and talent that support value delivery with agility at scale.
The Deloitte advantage
Deloitte leads client transformations and can enhance delivery capabilities, providing the following:
- Global experience delivering complex changes
- Leading accreditations across a broad spectrum of frameworks
- Knowledge across industries
How we can help
Deloitte has experience to help positively impact organizations throughout their path to increased agility. Through our highly experienced transformation specialists, trainers, coaches, and skilled delivery resources, we promote cultural and behavioral changes. We help develop high-performing teams to improve business and technology delivery from concept to cash.
Executing an enterprise-level transformation requires a holistic approach that accounts for all aspects of an operating model. Deloitte has an established framework and ability to help guide our clients through their agile and DevOps journeys. We help optimize the people, processes, tools, and architecture needed to take clients from future vision, to adoption, and ultimately to scale.
We thrive on tackling large and complex changes
Right-speed IT strategy enablement:
- Agile IT operating model design
- Product-centric organizational model
- Enterprise agility transformation
- Lean start-up-based innovation
SAFe and agile at scale/Enterprise agile:
- SAFe Transformation
- Enterprise agile strategy and design
- Tailored agile training and coaching
- DevOps strategy, architecture, and cloud integration
- DevOps transformation and engineering implementation
- DevOps tool chain configuration and deployment
Agile program stand-up and APMO:
- Agile program definition and stand-up
- End-to-end agile program management
- From strategy to implementation, delivering across the agility spectrum.
Our methods and tools
Deloitte has developed a wealth of experience using industry-leading practices to implement a wide range of business solutions. Leveraging this, we have invested heavily in the development of our proprietary enterprise value delivery (EVD) method. EVD presents a collection of templates, sample deliverables, and accelerators for effective delivery across the project life cycle.
Our agile and DevOps tools solidify our ability to efficiently manage projects with increased consistency, decreased risk, and enhanced quality.
Agile and DevOps are powerful delivery approaches that can offer enhanced flexibility to better adapt to changing business needs. Our thought leadership and resources address emerging topics and identify innovative solutions to key issues.
Deloitte On Cloud podcast
The On Cloud podcast decodes the state of cloud computing. Hosts David Linthicum, chief cloud strategy officer, and Mike Kavis, chief cloud architect, Deloitte Consulting LLP, and their guests help you reimagine what cloud can do for your business and how you can make it happen.
The Deloitte US Federal practice has been helping their clients realize value sooner and achieve higher levels of efficiency by using DevOps practices. Learn how a DevOps implementation by Deloitte’s US Federal practice helped speed code development and implementation while improving overall quality at the client’s many locations around the world.
Click the boxes to learn more.
- DevSecOps and the cyber imperative Elevating, embedding, and evolving your risk response
- Agile in government How government can benefit from agile software development techniques
- Digital transformation as a path to growth Capturing new market opportunity
- Implementing the Lean Flow innovation and delivery ecosystem Creating fast, flexible flow by achieving enterprise agility
- Deloitte on Cloud podcast Rise above the noise with the on cloud podcast
- Deloitte business agility and DevOps brochure Building blocks for delivery transformation
- Putting Agile Internal Audit Into Action Deloitte’s Agile Internal Audit (Agile IA) methodology for adapting Agile to the specific needs of an Internal Audit function and its stakeholders
- Scaling agile at financial institutions lessons from the trenches Scaling agile at financial institutions case study
- Better value sooner safer happier By Jon Smart
- How agile funding provides the change and ‘loose change’ you need By Financial Services UK
- How effective leaders empower agile teams By Financial Services UK
- DevOps practices in US Federal practice case study