Enterprise Health System Solutions
How do I integrate advanced systems and digital technology into core processes?
- The digital hospital of the future
- Cognitive health care in 2027
- Future of Operations
- Future of Work
- Future of Mobility
Our member firms help their clients integrate clinical and patient financial information systems that also improve clinical, operational, and financial performance.
Our professionals work with healthcare administrators, clinicians, and operational leaders to maintain regulatory compliance while enhancing cost-effectiveness, patient care, and outcomes. From strategy to implementation to post go-live optimization, solutions include:
- System selection
- Benefits and value realization
- Operational transformation
- Workflow redesign
- Systems integration
- Change leadership and training
- Clinician engagement
- Large-scale program management
As the cost of care continues to rise, many hospitals are looking for long-term solutions to minimize inpatient services. Learn how technology and health care delivery will merge to influence the future of hospital design and the patient experience across the globe in this report developed by Deloitte US.
“Precision medicine” or care that is highly personalized for each person’s genome is likely to revolutionize health care of the future. And cognitive technologies will play a pivotal role, as handling the enormous amounts of data—one of the imperatives of cognitive health care—requires much more than just “artisanal” analytic capabilities.
The Fourth Industrial Revolution is driven by the convergence of computing, data and AI. It is totally transforming the nature of business operations and the role of operations leaders, across industries. Those ready to take advantage of these changes will lead the revolution, not be driven by it.
Driven by accelerating connectivity, new talent models, and cognitive tools, work is changing. As robotics, AI, the gig economy and crowds grow, jobs are being reinvented, creating the “augmented workforce.” We must reconsider how jobs are designed and work to adapt and learn for future growth.
Frictionless, automated, personalized travel on demand—that’s the dream of the future of mobility. And the extended auto ecosystem's various elements are combining to realize that dream sooner than expected, which means that incumbents and disruptors need to move at top speed to get on board.
Here’s how Deloitte can help:
- Scope: Execute scoping and planning, perform system selection, and create governance models.
- Implement: Lead process redesign, provide best practice advisory, establish systems integration and architecture frameworks, and provide digital patient engagement solutions.
- Change: Facilitate end user adoption, create and execute communication plans, and construct clinician and physician engagement strategies.
- Optimize: Enable measured clinical effectiveness, as well as build EHR 2.0 functions like enterprise analytics, population health management, and process automation.