Deloitte SAP Alliance wins four Pinnacle awards and celebrates 30th anniversary at SAPPHIRE NOW 2019
The Rundown: Highlights of Deloitte’s participation in major events
With the theme of “Building an Intelligent Enterprise in the Experience Economy,” the recent SAPPHIRE NOW + ASUG Annual Conference focused on embedding intelligence where it counts—company-wide. Held May 7-9 in Orlando, Deloitte helped conference attendees to view their businesses through the lens of the experience economy.
Continuing our theme of “Reimagine Everything,” Deloitte leaders hosted dozens of demos, multiple meetings, and numerous speaking sessions—not to mention a client party at Bahama Breeze where we celebrated the 30th Anniversary of our SAP practice. We also “packed the place” at our 50’ X 30’, double-decker booth in the exhibit hall, as attendees streamed in to watch our theater presentations and to experience the Deloitte Reimagine Platform App, which was featured on a large iPhone touch screen. This gave participants the opportunity to interact with the app, which can be downloaded via the App Store.
Here’s the rundown of how Deloitte added value and contributed to the discussion at this seminal event:
- Participated in and/or hosted 71 speaking sessions, including nine with The Female Quotient
- Showcased 36 demos, including seven interactive ones for:
o Augmented Commerce
o Deloitte Reimagine Platform (SaaS Product Pod)
o Insight Orchestrator (I/O)
o Real-World IoT
o The Next Generation Coffee Machine
- Hosted 39 networking events
- Generated 770+ leads, either through the booth or personal interactions
- Garnered 176 mentions; 71 retweets; 245 likes; and over 100K impressions on social media.
During the event, SAP recognized our practice for outstanding performance with four—count ‘em, four—SAP® Pinnacle Awards.
- Purpose Driven Partner Application of the Year
- Digital Partner of the Year
- Customer Experience Partner of the Year–Large Enterprise
- SAP® SuccessFactors® Partner of the Year–Large Enterprise
And, our practice was a finalist for four additional awards:
- 2019 SAP S/4HANA® Cloud Multitenant Partner of the Year – Small and Midsize Companies
- 2019 SAP® Ariba® Partner of the Year – Large Enterprise
- SAP S/4HANA® Partner of the Year
- Public Cloud for SAP S/4HANA® Partner of the Year
Read the press release here to learn more about each category.
Our participation at SAPPHIRE NOW takes a lot of planning and a great deal of creative flair to pull off. Here’s to our team, who not only deserve professional recognition but also a big pat on the back!
Global SAP Marketing Team: Natalie Butlin, Meaghan Jordan, Karla Neil, Helen Tomas, and Olivia Zimmerman.
IT Team: Ryan Chattergum, Andrew Morrison, and Robert So