The introduction of e-books can lead to the need for a complete reorganization of the way the accounting and tax departments of the companies operate, including their collaboration with other departments, given also the complexity of monitoring the accounting and tax obligations.
Organizations need to consider how to comply with these new obligations both at the stage of possible modifications in their accounting systems and on an ongoing basis during the process of submitting the data to the mydata platform.
In parallel, the potential adoption of e-invoicing through a licensed supplier is accompanied by strong incentives given by the State.
You will be able to:
✔️ Be updated with the latest developments of applicable legislation
✔️ Be informed about the whole regime and the rational behind the e-books enactment and e-invoicing through a licensed supplier
✔️ Be well prepared for the forthcoming filing obligations
1. Legislative background
- Data that have to be transmitted
- Transmission methods
- Deadlines for the transmission of data
- Necessary reconciliations that have to take place
- Applicable penalties
2. Mapping of transactions
- For which elements/nature of transactions mapping has to take place
- Tables for mapping
- Issues related to mapping
3. Targets of the tax authorities - Status so far - Entities' actions
- Tax incentives
- Procedure to be followed
€ 60/person (for individuals)
* for companies that will declare participation from 2 professionals and more, a 10% discount is provided on the total cost