ESG in the Shipping sector
The role of ESG in the evaluation of shipping companies
The constant trend towards the expansion, rationalization and standardization of the “ESG principles” is emerging in the business world and the adoption of ESG criteria has and will continue to have a significant role in the evaluation of shipping companies.
In this report we analyse:
- The lessons learned from the shipping ESG sustainability reports
- The importance of ESG criteria in Shipping finance nowadays
- How the ESG performance relates to ROI in shipping stocks
- How the ESG map has been shaped around shipping
- The ESG strategic issues that concern shipping companies worldwide.