When faced with increasingly complex disruptions, our Deloitte team provides tailored solutions to help you measure, manage and maximise trust with your key stakeholders.
Deloitte Southeast Asia Discovery and Data Management is a market-leading group with deep SME knowledge. We have dedicated attorneys, data scientists and eDiscovery practitioners who have an in-depth understanding of industries and their business needs.
We are innovators who are fluent in emerging technologies and have an industry point of view on how to leverage these solutions to solve M&A, regulatory, legal, compliance, litigation and investigation challenges.
When faced with increasingly complex disruptions, we’ll provide tailored solutions to help you measure, manage and maximise trust with your key stakeholders.
What’s your challenge?
- How do I manage regulated data in a fast-changing environment?
- How do I understand the size, frequency, and complexity of regulatory and compliance challenges?
- How do I know our data is accessible to the relevant internal stakeholders and managed properly?
- How do I build confidence using data, insights and intelligent solutions to manage my challenges proactively?
- How do I use my data to generate value for my organisation?
How we can help
- Help you extract critical information and insights from large data sets to make decisions
- Develop intelligent techniques to search, sort and organise every dataset
- Provide a single review platform for both structured and unstructured data that can save time and cost in reviewing corporate documents and contracts with supporting documents, including emails, MS Office documents, chat messages, and financial data
- Reduce manual work and target the relevant review population
- Identify and redact Personally and Sensitive Identifiable Information (P/SII)
- Understand content from unstructured data like handwritten text, signatures, audio, video and image files
- Create bespoke solutions leveraging Machine Learning and AI to address your unstructured data challenges and integrate them into Discovery or Contract Lifecycle Management platforms for your use
- Provide ongoing data management support via reproducible methodologies and self-service
Who we are
- Multi-disciplinary and Collaborative – we are data scientists, attorneys, engineers and full-stack developers working alongside eDiscovery practitioners and digital forensic specialists.
- Innovators – we’re fluent in emerging technologies and have an industry point of view on how to solve your M&A, regulatory, contract compliance, litigation and investigation challenges.
You can engage us for one or any combination of these services: