Learn about our global network of member firms
A story that matters
We believe that we’re only as good as the good we do.
All the facts and figures that talk to our size and diversity and years of history, as notable and important as they may be, are secondary to the truest measure of Deloitte: the impact we make in the world.
So, when people ask, “what’s different about Deloitte?” the answer resides in the many specific examples of where we have helped Deloitte member firm clients, our people, and sections of society to achieve remarkable goals, solve complex problems or make meaningful progress. Deeper still, it’s in the beliefs, behaviors and fundamental sense of purpose that underpin all that we do.
With over 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity—approximately 286,000 people in 150 countries, providing audit, tax, legal, financial advisory, enterprise risk, and consulting services—yet our shared culture remains the same.
For us, good isn’t good enough. We aim to be the best at all that we do—to help clients realize their ambitions; to make a positive difference in society; and to maximize the success of our people. This drive fuels the commitment and humanity that run deep through our every action.
That’s what makes us truly different at Deloitte. Not how big we are, where we are, nor what services we offer. What really defines us is our drive to make an impact that matters in the world.
"Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to select clients.
These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). Each DTTL member firm provides services in particular geographic areas and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. Each DTTL member firm is structured in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates, and other related entities. Not every DTTL member firm provides all services, and certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts and omissions, and not those of each other. DTTL (also referred to as "Deloitte Global") does not provide services to clients.
In Indonesia, the services are provided by Satrio Bing Eny & Rekan and other related entities in Indonesia ("Deloitte in Indonesia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member of Deloitte Asia Pacific Limited and of the Deloitte Network. Deloitte in Indonesia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
About Deloitte Asia Pacific
Deloitte Asia Pacific Limited is a company limited by guarantee and a member firm of DTTL. Members of Deloitte Asia Pacific Limited and their related entities provide services in Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, East Timor, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, Thailand, The Marshall Islands, The Northern Mariana Islands, The People’s Republic of China (incl. Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR), The Philippines and Vietnam. In each of these, operations are conducted by separate and independent legal entities.
About Deloitte in Indonesia
In Indonesia, the services are provided by Satrio Bing Eny & Rekan and other related entities in Indonesia, which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member of Deloitte Asia Pacific Limited and of the Deloitte Network. Deloitte in Indonesia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
With over 80 Partners & Directors and over 1,200 staff comprised of two offices in Jakarta and Surabaya. Deloitte Indonesia practice is represented by:
- Satrio Bing Eny & Rekan, Registered Public Accountants
- Deloitte Touche Solutions, Tax Consulting
- PT Deloitte Konsultan Indonesia, Financial & Business Advisory
- KJPP Lauw & Rekan, Valuation Advisory
- Hermawan Juniarto & Partners, Lawyers
- PT Deloitte Consulting, Strategy & Operations Advisory
We have diversified client base which includes major multinationals, large national enterprises, public institutions, local important clients and successful fast growing global companies. Deloitte Indonesia clients come from major industries such as banking & finance, manufacturing, transportation, technology, media, telecommunications, retail & wholesale, oil & gas, mining, and life science & healthcare.
The client service team comprising partners, practitioners and support staff, help create powerful business solutions with integrated approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines using business knowledge and industry depth with the breadth of professional expertise to help clients exceed their expectations in the complexity of the global business environment.
Key Facts, Awards & Accolades
- Indonesia Transfer Pricing Firm & Tax Firm of the Year - The International Tax Review (ITR) World Tax 2018
- Indonesia Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year - The International Tax Review (ITR) World Tax 2017
- Indonesia Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year - The International Tax Review (ITR) World Tax 2016
- Leading tier 1 Transfer Pricing firm in Indonesia - The International Tax Review (ITR) World Tax 2015
- Leading tier 1 Tax firm in Indonesia - The International Tax Review (ITR) World Tax 2015
- Deloitte Indonesia has more than 70 partners and directors and over 1000 staff practitioners and support staff.
- Leading tier 1 transfer pricing firm in Indonesia – TP Week / International Tax Review World Transfer Pricing 2014.
- Deloitte SEA set Guinness World Record for the most number of participants in multiple locations who successfully made paper planes at the same time on 31 October 2014.
- Deloitte Indonesia certified as the first Authorised Training Employer by Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) in Indonesia on 22 October 2014.
- Rosita Sinaga - Audit Partner FSI/AAS Leader received Accountant Award by IAI on 22 December 2013.
- Deloitte Indonesia has the second most number of audits of listed companies: 48 out of 528.