About Deloitte has been saved
Learn about our global organization
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax & legal, and related services. With more than 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity—approximately 312,000 people in 150 countries and territories, providing these services—yet our shared culture remains the same. Our organization serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies.
Transparency, accountability and reporting
Our stakeholders’ trust is earned daily by every professional who represents Deloitte and supported by policies and reporting that promote transparency and accountability.
Learn more about Deloitte's policies and reporting.
Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability
The Deloitte network is committed to driving societal change and promoting environmental sustainability.
Working in innovative ways with government, non-profit organizations, and civil society, we are designing and delivering solutions that contribute to a sustainable and prosperous future for all.
Learn more about Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability.
Ethics and integrity
DTTL and its member firms commit to conduct business with high integrity, quality and levels of professional behavior. Our Shared Values and Global Principles of Business Conduct are the foundation of our culture, shaping who we are, what we believe and how we behave.
Learn more about the culture of ethics and integrity at Deloitte.
Deloitte's leaders are available to provide analysis and opinion on the most relevant global business affairs. Deloitte also provides research that explores timely business issues and trends.
Explore the Deloitte Newsroom for the latest information.
Life at Deloitte
Every day, our employees work to make an impact that matters. Deloitte offers a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte professionals find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize their full potential. What impact will you make when you join Deloitte?
About Deloitte Asia Pacific
Deloitte Asia Pacific Limited is a company limited by guarantee and a member firm of DTTL. Members of Deloitte Asia Pacific Limited and their related entities, each of which are separate and independent legal entities, provide services from more than 100 cities across the region, including Auckland, Bangkok, Beijing, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Melbourne, Osaka, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Taipei, Tokyo and Yangon.
About Deloitte in Indonesia
In Indonesia, the services are provided by Imelda & Rekan and other related entities in Indonesia, which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member of Deloitte Asia Pacific Limited and of the Deloitte Network. Deloitte in Indonesia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
With over 80 Partners & Directors and over 1,200 staff comprised of two offices in Jakarta and Surabaya. Deloitte Indonesia practice is represented by:
- Imelda & Rekan, Registered Public Accountants
- Deloitte Touche Solutions, Tax Consulting
- PT Deloitte Konsultan Indonesia, Financial & Business Advisory
- PT Deloitte Advis Indonesia, Financial Advisory
- KJPP Lauw & Rekan, Valuation Advisory
- Hermawan Juniarto & Partners, Lawyers
- PT Deloitte Consulting, Strategy & Operations Advisory
We have diversified client base which includes major multinationals, large national enterprises, public institutions, local important clients and successful fast growing global companies. Deloitte Indonesia clients come from major industries such as banking & finance, manufacturing, transportation, technology, media, telecommunications, retail & wholesale, oil & gas, mining, and life science & healthcare.
The client service team comprising partners, practitioners and support staff, help create powerful business solutions with integrated approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines using business knowledge and industry depth with the breadth of professional expertise to help clients exceed their expectations in the complexity of the global business environment.
Key Facts, Awards & Accolades
- Indonesia Transfer Pricing Firm & Tax Firm of the Year - The International Tax Review (ITR) World Tax 2018
- Indonesia Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year - The International Tax Review (ITR) World Tax 2017
- Indonesia Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year - The International Tax Review (ITR) World Tax 2016
- Leading tier 1 Transfer Pricing firm in Indonesia - The International Tax Review (ITR) World Tax 2015
- Leading tier 1 Tax firm in Indonesia - The International Tax Review (ITR) World Tax 2015
- Deloitte Indonesia has more than 70 partners and directors and over 1000 staff practitioners and support staff.
- Leading tier 1 transfer pricing firm in Indonesia – TP Week / International Tax Review World Transfer Pricing 2014.
- Deloitte SEA set Guinness World Record for the most number of participants in multiple locations who successfully made paper planes at the same time on 31 October 2014.
- Deloitte Indonesia certified as the first Authorised Training Employer by Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) in Indonesia on 22 October 2014.
- Rosita Sinaga - Audit Partner FSI/AAS Leader received Accountant Award by IAI on 22 December 2013.
- Deloitte Indonesia has the second most number of audits of listed companies: 48 out of 528.