Corporate Social Responsibility and Shared Value (ESG) has been saved
Corporate Social Responsibility and Shared Value (ESG)
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) aspects of business activities are rapidly gaining the interest of the organization’s stakeholders. Companies around the world are making a concerted effort to align with global ESG-related principles and guidelines, and voluntarily adopt and implement various practices to address emerging challenges and stakeholder expectations across the ESG space.
At Deloitte, we believe organizations must integrate the ESG criteria into their culture, strategy and business goals in order to make tangible societal and environmental impact. As such, we support organizations in their journey to harness the power of ESG transparency and implementation to achieve competitive advantage, and to attract and retain investors customers, employees and other stakeholders.
Deloitte Israel’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) consulting practice provides professional services across all ESG aspects to publicly treaded and private companies, as well as state-owned enterprises (SOEs) operating in Israel and around the world.
Among our solutions
- Develop a purpose-led organization strategy aligned with ESG principles
- Enabling a triple bottom-line by implement environmental and social activities into existing business models
- Structure or optimize CSR and/or social engagement activities to align with business goals
- Identify, measure, value, monitor, and report social and environmental impact(s)
- CSR benchmarking, work-plans, assessment and reporting
- Develop and implement sustainable supply chain policies and methods
- Stakeholder engagement strategies and assessments, including
- Stakeholder engagement strategies and assessments, including engagement facilitation
- Board of directors effectiveness assessment
- Compensation policy, models and benchmarking
- Ethics, integrity and anti-corruption advisory
- Responsible investments and impact investments advisory