Monitor Challenge 2022 - Israel has been saved
Monitor Challenge 2022 - Israel
Your future as a strategy consultant starts here!
Are you interested in learning more about Strategy Consulting? Do you enjoy working in an interactive team to solve multidisciplinary business challenges? If so, gain real-life exposure, hands-on experience, as well as potential awards with your team in the Monitor Challenge.
What is the Monitor Challenge?
The Monitor Challenge is an international strategy case competition, taking place in 10 countries, organized by Monitor Deloitte France and open to teams of 3 to 4 students, who will compete on a business case hosted by Monitor Deloitte. The competition consists of three rounds and will take place between March 24, and April 28, 2022.
- Live a challenging team experience
- Gain experience in case studies and prepare for case interviews
- Learn what strategy consulting is about
- Get coached by experienced strategy consultants
- Get the opportunity to meet and network with the Israeli Monitor Deloitte team
- Become one of the winning teams and receive great recognition
What to expect?
- An international strategy case competition with three rounds, starting with 15 teams from each country, narrowed down to one local winner that will represent Israel in the international competition
- In the first round, students will be requested to solve a business case. The case is sent via email and needs to be solved within a period of four days.
- Teams that pass the first round will be invited to the second round, which is the local final round. During this local final round, finalists will get the opportunity to solve an additional business case, while receiving coaching from experienced strategy consultants and present their solution in front of a local jury.
- In the global final round, the best team from each country will compete for the international title by solving and presenting their solution to an international jury.
How to register?
- The registration take place through the consulting clubs of Tel Aviv University, IDC Herzliya and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Participants must organize themselves into teams of 3 to 4 and register as a team on the registration portal. Please note that as part of the registration all participants will be required to submit their CVs.
- Registrations of all team members must be completed by Tuesday, March 16 at 23:59 (local time)
- Teams will be screened based on CVs of their team members taking into account: education, work/internship experience, extra curriculum activities etc.
When does the challenge take place?
Sun, March 20th Teams selected for the first round case are announced
Thu, March 24th till
Tue, March 29st First round takes place
Thu, April 7th till
Tue, April 12st Second round (local final round) takes place
Wed, April 28st Global Final round takes place
Register Today through the consulting clubs:
Tel Aviv University, IDC Herzliya and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Monitor Deloitte is a leading global strategy consultancy that draws on Deloitte’s deep execution expertise and an unmatched ecosystem. From strategy through execution, we help leading organizations around the world deliver improved performance by increasing growth and de-risking strategic choices.