Would Union Budget 2021 accelerate the industry’s recovery? has been saved
Would Union Budget 2021 accelerate the industry’s recovery?
Survey results January 2021
India Inc. is optimistic about the Union Budget FY21-22 that is expected to give a strong push to the economy, business, and industry, per a recent survey conducted by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP. Of the 180 survey participants, 68% industry leaders are positive about India’s economic revival. They believe that the mass vaccination drive, the government’s stimulus packages and policies, push to infrastructure, and digitisation efforts are some elements that are helping India thrive and revive.
- Analyse the effectiveness of the announced policy measures since the pandemic on industries.
- Identify the most effective measures that have aided in economic revival, ease of doing business, and self-reliance.
- Assess the economic outlook as perceived by the industry leaders.
- Understand the industry expectations from Union Budget 2021 and the measures that the leaders are looking forward to.
- Examine the industry's tax-related and investment proposals needed for the economic revival.