Tracking economic and industry trends amidst COVID-19 has been saved
Tracking economic and industry trends amidst COVID-19
As we adapt to the new dynamics ushered in because of the pandemic, certain questions continue to dominate our daily mind space.
- How are the mobility and economic sentiments influencing consumer demand?
- Is there enough credit growth that can spur economic activity?
- Which industry is likely to weather the storm of COVID-19 better and which industry will see difficult times ahead?
Do you know what the future of economy and industry holds?
We are taking you one-step closer to help you keep track of the economic and industry impact of COVID-19. We are excited to introduce our COVID-19 Dashboard, a simple tracker that includes weekly, monthly, and quarterly data on the following aspects:
- Economic indicators (real GDP, consumer prices, the unemployment rate, merchandise exports, and imports)
- Mobility, credit, and sentiment indicators
- Industry indicators (Agriculture, TMT, ER&I, LSHC, FSI, and Consumer)