Insolvency Advisory has been saved
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) 2016 is set a game changer in seeking to deal with insolvency and liquidation proceedings in a time bound and efficient manner. Under the Code, the key driver of the insolvency resolution process would be Insolvency Professionals (IPs). Considering the fact that the IBC contains provisions on avoidance transactions, fraudulent or wrongful trading, and protecting business value during the insolvency period, IPs would have to be equipped with forensic skills or need support from an expert. Deloitte’s Forensic practice in India can assist IPs in a variety of ways to fulfil their statutory obligations under the IBC.
- Reviewing of ‘Avoidance Transactions’ under the code Extended forensic review.
- Assistance in forensic claims review for operational and financial creditors.
- Assistance in ongoing monitoring of operations/payment process.
- Due diligence on prospective bidders.
- Compliance and monitoring of the transaction review process.
- Liquidation analysis and support.
Click here to know more about our services in detail