India TaxHour - Quarterly Tax Updates
Confidence to lead through uncertainty
Join us in uncovering tax insights from October – December 2018
Date: 9 January 2019
Time: 11:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m. IST
Today’s tax and business environment is characterised by volatility and change. Through this session, our effort is to provide you with broader perspectives to help you assess and respond to emerging issues from multiple angles.
Tune in to understand the business implication of the following developments:
- Recent court ruling on GAAR;
- Fees for technical services;
- Allowability of non-compete fees;
- Recent advance rulings in relation to tax positions of the outsourcing/ BPO, financial services, telecom sector;
- Key amendments/ clarifications and other advance rulings in context of canteen services and lottery business;
- Key notifications/ circulars issued by the Central Board of Direct Taxes.
Click here to register
Quarter: July - September
Date: 10 October 2018
The tax landscape is changing rapidly. Regulatory changes, increased information requirements, technological advancements, organisational scrutiny, and efficiency expectations— everything about the tax world is in flux. In a tax environment of competing, and sometimes, conflicting demands, Deloitte Tax is here to deliver greater clarity–to lead with confidence.
The income-tax jurisprudence on permanent establishments continue to be in the limelight; more changes and advance rulings on GST could be expected.
Register now for our upcoming webcasts. Also, access the materials for previous webcasts held.
Learn about Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS), Goods and Services Tax (GST), Insolvency and Bankruptcy code, Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA), Industry updates, and more