Global Employer Services
As companies grow and become increasingly global employment issues would be more complex. Among the most serious challenges that businesses face today is around the multifaceted immigration, tax and social security regulations.
Deloitte offers well-rounded plans and programme development strategies that can help transform global employment programmes in an optimal manner.
Given below is the list of our Global Employer Services (GES) offerings:
- Advisory services
- Compensation structuring
- Assistance on social security matters
- Stock incentives
- International mobility
- Outbound and inbound structures
- Tax litigation support
- Business reorganisation – impact on compensation and social security schemes
- Visa assessment
- Other general tax and Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) matters impacting individuals and employer entities
- Compliance support
- Tax (covering both employer and employees)
- Social security
- Payroll compliance review – tax and social security
- Immigration services – consular visa, registration, renewals etc.