2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India has been saved
2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India
About the program
The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 is a global top-level program, which was launched in 1995 in San Jose, and currently takes place each year in more than 30 countries. The 11th anniversary celebration of Deloitte Tech Fast 50 India was held in 2015. The program is considered as a benchmark of fast growing technology companies across the globe by international financial media. Once an enterprise achieves Technology Fast 50 India ranking, it automatically becomes eligible for entry to the regional Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific program.
The activity of Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India is to honour the leading businesses which focus on the market segments with the huge growth potential. Not only will you have the opportunity to achieve the ranking and get valuable recognition your company deserves, but also there are so many other reasons to apply:
- Local, regional and global media publicity
- Heighten your business profile on a regional and international level
- Raise interest from investors and partners
- Boost company image to employees and clients alike
- Bring unique networking opportunities with industry and sector peers
Application start: 15 July 2016
Application deadline: 20 October 2016
Winner's announcement and ceremony: 14 November 2016
2016 TechFast 50 India and Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500 specifics
A. Be in business for
A minimum of three years on, or prior to:
B. Be headquartered within
C. Have fiscal year operating revenues of at least
US$ 50,000 (INR 30 lacs) in:
Subsidiaries or divisions are not eligible unless:
- They have some public ownership and are separately traded
- The foreign ownership (including beneficial ownership) is purely on account of an investment structure
A technology company must also meet one of the technology definitions as outlined below:
- Owns proprietary technology that contributes to a significant portion of the company’s operating revenues.
- Manufactures a technology-related product.
- Devotes a significant proportion of operating revenue to research and development of technology.
- Is technology intensive or uses unique technology to solve problems?
*Using another company’s technology in a unique way does not qualify.
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India program aims to rank the top 50 leading high-tech companies (including public and private companies) in the following industry sectors, as well as those related to them with headquarters in India, based on their three-year average revenue growth:
- Hardware: Semiconductor & other components (processors, memory, transformers, etc.); computers & peripherals (servers, desktops, printers, 3D printers, etc.); networking equipment (modems, switches, routers, etc.); mobile devices (laptops, tablets, smartphones, wearables, etc.); scientific and technical instruments; drones
- Software: Business applications (CRM, FinTech, health care, supply chain, etc.); data & information management (analytics, business intelligence, etc.); IT management; security; application integration & middleware; operating systems
- Communications: Mobile; fixed-line; internet and cloud service providers; value added services (VAS); managed services (outsourcing)
- Media: Advertising and marketing; e-commerce; digital media (TV, video, radio, music, games, social media, mobile apps, etc.); education and training
- Clean Energy: Biotechnology; renewables; energy efficiency; green/environmental software; smart grid; energy storage
- Life Sciences & Health Care: Biotech; pharmaceuticals; clinical trails; Contract Research Organization (CRO); medical devices and equipment
How to apply
2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India
Application webpage: Technology Fast 50 India 2016 - Nomination form
- Fill in your company basic information online. Please check and save before clicking next step.
- Post the hard copies of company's revenue supports in past three years to Deloitte at the address mentioned below.
Material delivery address:
Delna Pastakia/Dina Tatak
Deloitte Shared Services India Private Limited
Deloitte Centre, Anchorage II, 100/2, Richmond Road,
Bangalore 560 025, India
Tel/Direct: +91 (80) 6627 6398/6681
Mobile: +91 9986322136/+91 8131821384