Prestige Trade Tower, 14th till 22nd floor,
Municipal No. 46, Ward No. 77
Sumeet has 20 years of experience in outsourcing and services globalization industry. Consulted multiple global organizations in building complex multi-function (Finance, HR, IT, procurement) SSCs that provides value to the enterprise through process ownership, standardization and growth. Sumeet has a advised on multiple large outsourcing deals (IT and business process) covering requirements identification, RFP build out, contracting and negotiations and transition oversight to the selected IT/BPO vendor.
Summary of Relevant Experience:
- Lead the design and implementation of a large Shared Service Center (SSC) covering processes like F&A, Record to Report, Payroll and Supply chain. The SSC centralized operations across 14 countries across Asia and America.
- Assisted assessment and design for GBS strategy for BPO services for a large UK based insurance organization.
- Assisted a multinational brewery with India strategy for transition of various processes to Bangalore. Supported implementation of BOT contract with identified service provider.
- Program Managed multiple globalization initiatives for a leading German software solutions firm. The program involved design and transition of pre-sales processes globally involving multi-lingual support.
- Engaged as an industry expert in a buyer-vendor conflict scenario to audit employee skills within an outsourced environment of a large Telecom client. An industry framework, SFIA, was used.
- Assisted a global Automotive player with design and execution of a global outsourcing deal (GBP 400M) covering IT infrastructure, service desks and application administration.
- Program managed a large transition and organizational change management exercise for an organization which was sourcing out IT infrastructure to a vendor. Designed target operating model for retained organization, governance organization and vendor management office.
- Prepared the target operating model for IT organization of a large automotive player. TOM components included Organization design, delivery and funding model, people and capability.
- Assisted in formation of vendor management office (VMO) for one of the largest retail organizations.
- Advised a large insurance organization in assessing contractual risks and opportunities associated with possible change of control at their offshore supplier’s side.