Partner, Risk Advisory, Deloitte India
Sriram is a Partner with Deloitte’s Risk Advisory practice and has more than 16 years of post-qualification experience. His focus has been into leading large audit engagements across multiple industries that include complex systems and control environments. Besides audit engagements, Sriram has also led SOX management testing, business process automation, business process redesign, IT Internal Audits, redesigning client’s risk and controls matrices as per COSO framework and SAP post implementation reviews.
Sriram has worked with diverse cross-functional teams spanning across large geographies for a number of audits having a complex and wide range of IT systems.
- Led large number of statutory audit engagements involving complex and diverse systems across geographies
- Led a large SOX 404 Certification work for one of the leading Telecom equipment manufacturing companies having business presence in over 130 countries. The IT systems are managed by the company as well as IT support vendor
- Led multiple IT Internal audits involving complex ERPs, home-grown applications as well as cloud-based applications involving multiple IT vendors for systems development, support, hosting and maintenance
- Led SOX management testing for various IT/ITeS clients comprising of general IT controls, automated controls, manual controls, segregation of duties and logic testing of automated reports (IPEs)
- Led multiple SAP advisory engagements that include post implementation review and automating manual processes to implement them within SAP
- Managed engagements involving review of IT policies, procedures and Risk & Control Matrices to benchmark them against leading industry practices
- Has led multiple engagements on process validation with various organizations where the objective was to validate that process of identifying winners and gratifying them for various contests and campaigns are appropriate