CFO Conference 2020 È stato salvato
CFO Conference 2020
European Economic Policy Forum
Monday 16 november 2020 | Virtual Event
On 16 November 2020, the Public Policy Program of Deloitte Italy organized the third edition of the CFO European Conference - European Economic Policy Forum, this year in virtual format after the first two editions hosted at the European Parliament.
The conference, organized in collaboration with the Italian Initiative Group in Brussels and under the high patronage of the Italian Embassy to the Kingdom of Belgium, showed the results of the CFO Survey 2020 carried on by Deloitte in Italy and the main European countries.
Riccardo Raffo - CFO Program Leader, Deloitte Italy, presented the research. Its aim was to compare the views of more than 1,600 Italian and European Chief Financial Officers regarding the main macroeconomic variables and the performance of their companies in terms of economic prospects, investment and employment. Furthermore, the research tried to explore the challenges and opportunities of the current health and economic crisis.
Gianmario Crescentino - Chairman of Deloitte Central Mediterranean, was the main moderator of the webinar, which saw the participation of other prominent politicians and representatives of the business community as Keynote Speakers, including:
- Fabio Pompei | CEO of Deloitte Central Mediterranean
- H.E. Elena Basile | Ambassador of Italy to the Kingdom of Belgium.
- MEP Massimiliano Salini | INTA Committee
- Prof. Paolo Magri | Executive Vice-president of ISPI
In addition to this, other well-known personalities took the floor during the panel discussion, such as:
- Prof. Carlo Cottarelli | Director of the Observatory on Italian Public Accounts
- MEP Patrizia Toia | Vice-president of the Industry Commission at the European Parliament
- Mario Nava | Director General of DG REFORM,
- Roberto Mannozzi | CFO, FS Italiane Group and President of ANDAF
The conference ended with a video message sent directly by Mairead Mcguinness - European Commissioner for Financial Stability, Financial Services and the Single Capital Market and the final remarks saw the participation of Alberto Mazzola - President of the Italian Initiative Group.
More than 200 participants joined the webinar, including several CFOs of leading national companies, distinguished representatives of the Brussels institutional community and Public Affairs, as well as representatives of the Italian and European media landscape.