2018 European funding for cyber security activities for the rollout of NIS Directive actions È stato salvato
2018 European funding for cyber security activities for the rollout of NIS Directive actions
Deloitte is expanding its assistance to national cyber security authorities, n/g CSIRTs/CERTs, ISACs, Operators of Essential Services and Digital Service providers in the context of the NIS Directive rollout and of the CEF Cyber Security Programme.
- The CEF Cyber Security Programme
- How Deloitte can support in the funding and rollout of NIS Directive actions at national, governmental or industry sector level
The Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) Cyber Security Programme
2018 CEF Cyber Security is continuation of the successful calls launched in the past two years by the European Commission and the Innovation and Networks Executive Agency (INEA). The cyber security actions launched in 2018 have the following objectives:
- Objective 1: Capability development of national CSIRTs/CERTs designated by the Member States in line with NIS Directive;
- Objective 2: Capability development of Operators of Essential Services (OES) and Digital Service Providers (DSPs) in line with NIS Directive;
- Objective 3: Capability development in the area of cybersecurity to support cooperative connected and automated mobility in both public and private sectors, in particular for electric vehicles;
- Objective 4: Capability development of National Competent Authorities (NCAs) and Single Points of Contact (SPOCs) designated in line with NIS Directive;
- Objective 5: Capability development for public bodies established by national or European legislation in a Member State to meet European Union Policy objectives associated with Operational Level Cyber Security.
The 2018 CEF Cyber Security funding – an indicative €13 million – is available for helping co-operation actions and data exchange not only among CSIRTs, but also for industry sectoral ISACs. Assistance is available to facilitate information exchange, report and coordinate requirements and resource needs to support the NIS Directive readiness efforts and rollout actions by the national competent authorities, Operators of Essential Services from various industry sectors, Digital Service Providers (DSPs) etc.
How Deloitte can support in the funding and rollout of NIS Directive actions at national, governmental or industry sector level
Deloitte is already actively involved and supporting the European Commission, ENISA, the cyber security national competent authorities and industry sector actors in their efforts and actions in the context of the NIS Directive rollout. Deloitte is already part of teams that successfully implement projects financed by the CEF Cyber Security Programme in several EU Member States. We can help you in preparing your application for a European grant financed via 2018 CEF Cyber Security and in implementation of the related actions for improvement:
- Deloitte Brussels team and/or our local offices in all EU Member States can team up with you for preparing your application for a grant financed via 2018 CEF Cyber Security. With us, you will meet the deadline of 22 November 2018;
- We can help you implementing a broad range of NIS rollout activities, including:
- Development of skills and structural support: joint training courses; “capture the flag” cyber security challenges; “Red and Blue teaming”, hackathons, cyber exercises; awareness campaigns; legal compliance and organisational analysis; risk management; business continuity and disaster recovery planning;
- Infrastructure acquisition and operation: national level cyber security IT systems; experimental test-beds, cyber ranges; training facilities; SIEM infrastructure, honeypots, sandboxes, simulation environments, software tools for automation, risk and threat assessment, incident and event management, forensic computing and malware analysis, etc.
- Capability and capacity development: We have a strong expertise in helping key actors to prepare and participate in current and further cyber security co-operation mechanisms.
- We have the proven knowledge, resources and skills to assist you in successfully handling the grant application, its implementation and the interaction with European Commission, INEA, and other involved actors;
- Deloitte has been involved in the EU-wide effort for rollout of the NIS Directive. Our teams across Europe have worked with the Commission and European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA) in execution of key NIS Directive implementation actions at the national and European level.