EMEA Consulting Priority Portfolio LCP Summit
Focusing on growth. Building community.
November 28th – 29th | 11.30am (registration from 11.00am) | Excelsior Hotel Gallia | Piazza Duca D’Aosta 9 | Milan
The EMEA Consulting Priority Portfolio LCP Summit is a two day event focused on providing you not only with practical instruments such as Account Labs that enable your full engagement within our EMEA Consulting Clients & Industries Programme, but also with an amazing networking and learning experience.
Our hope is to make you feel rewarded for being part of this programme, as an accelerator of growth and a strategic enhancement to the way you manage your account in EMEA Consulting.
In summary, you will have the opportunity to network with your peers, attend training and coaching sessions, account labs and be involved in all the activities that our EMEA Consulting C&I programme has to offer you.
We really encourage you to join this must-attend event!
Monday 28th November
- 09:00 - 11:00 Arrival
- 11:00 - 11:30 Partecipants registration
- 11:30 - 12:00 Welcome - (Kevin O’Reilly / Alessandro Mercuri)
- 12:00 - 12:30 Global Consulting C&I Programme - (Karen Ramsey)
- 12:30 - 13:15 Lunch
- 13:15 - 14:00 LCPs Success Stories - (Mark Cheshire)
- 14:00 - 17:00 LCP “Core Training” - (DUE Academy Facilitators)
- 17:00 - 18:30 Impact Selling - (Tom Friedman)
- 18:30 Closing day 1 - (Alessandro Mercuri)
- 19:30 Networking Buffet Dinner
Tuesday 29th November
- 8:30 - 9:00 Opening - (Koen Vandael / Alessandro Mercuri)
- 9:00 - 9:20 Introduction to High Impact Sessions - (Lieven Verbrugge)
- 9:20 - 12:00 CXO Programme/Account Labs Sessions
- 12:00 - 12:45 Lunch
- 12:45 - 13:15 Introduction to LCPs Clubs - Global Super priorities - (Mark Gardner)
- 13:15 - 15:45 LCPs Clubs
- 15:45 - 16:00 Coffee break
- 16:00 - 16:30 Closing Remarks - (Kevin O’Reilly / Alessandro Mercuri)
Business casual for the meetings. Business Attire for the Networking dinner.
In order to book your stay on November 28th at the Excelsior Hotel Gallia please click on the following (link) and fill out the online form by Friday, November 4th.
Please contact your local office approved travel agency for flight arrangements into Milan Linate Airport (8km) or Milan Malpensa Airport (52km). Taxi transportation is available at both airports and very accessible within the city.
N.B. Room, city tax, airfare and any personal extra costs should be charged to your member firm, based on the member firm’s policy of reimbursement of incidentals.