Global business tax services
Deloitte delivers a comprehensive, practical approach to tax planning that helps multinational businesses meet their worldwide tax and statutory responsibilities while identifying planning opportunities and providing specialized services to achieve cost efficiencies in line with the company’s risk profile. We believe that the most defensible tax strategies are aligned with the company’s operations and integrated with the overall business plan.
- Compliance services
- Financial accounting for income taxes
- Tax controversy services
- Advisory and consulting services
- Consulting - post merger integration (PMI) services
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
Private company services
Private companies face a range of challenges that affect not only the success of the business enterprise, but also the professional and personal goals of their owners. Whatever the end goal - an IPO, expansion into new markets, succession to a family member, or sale - integrated tax planning is critical. Our services to private companies include entity income tax planning and compliance services, individual tax and wealth planning matters, international tax, and family offices.
- Income tax planning and compliance for private companies and their owners
- Comprehensive owner and family wealth planning
- International tax and estate planning
- Family office services
Tax management consulting
With tax technical, technology, and consulting experience, Deloitte helps businesses meet the challenges of multijurisdictional tax operations, including compliance, reporting and risk management for direct and indirect taxes. We help clients transform processes and technology to enhance efficiencies, align data, and improve transparency from the ERP systems all the way through the reporting and documentation process.
- Tax accounting and reporting
- Global compliance outsourcing
- Risk, strategy and operations
- Tax-enabled enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Compliance process automation
- Tax data analytics