Last revised February 26th, 2021
What is a cookie?
Please note that this Cookie Notice is part of our Privacy Notice.
Cookies we may use and why
• “Strictly Necessary” cookies are necessary for the Website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
• “Analytics and Performance” cookies allow us to track analytics by counting visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Website. They may be set by us or by third party providers (e.g., Adobe, Akamai, Brightcove, Qualtrics) to help us to know which pages or videos are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the Website.
• “Functional” cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization based on your interaction with the Website. They may be set by us or by third party providers, such as Adobe, whose services we have added to our pages.
• “Advertising and Targeting” cookies may be set through our Website by our advertising partners, such as Adobe. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other websites.
• “Social Media” cookies are set by social media services (e.g., Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook) that we have added to the Website to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. These cookies are capable of tracking your browser across.
• other websites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit.
To view a list of the cookies that are used by the Website, click on “Manage cookie preferences” at the top of this Cookie Notice.
How long will cookies remain on my device?
The length of time cookies will stay on your device will depend on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiration date, unless deleted by you before the expiration date. A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of your web session, when the web browser is closed.
How can I control cookies?
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind, removing or disabling cookies may impact your user experience and parts of this Website may no longer be fully functional.