Deloitte named the global leader in wealth management service consulting by Kennedy
New York, NY, 1 April 2014– Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is pleased to announce that Deloitte has been named the global leader in wealth management service consulting by Kennedy, based on capabilities, in their recently released report entitled Consulting to the Capital Markets & Asset Management Sector: Wealth Management.
The report details the traits and trends of the capital markets and asset management sector and provides an overview of the opportunities and challenges for buyers and sellers of consulting in the global financial services marketplace, focusing on key trends, growth patterns, the competitive ecosystem, and include profiles of select key firms.
The report notes, “Deloitte delivers consulting capabilities ranging from discrete risk, regulatory, and operational improvement initiatives to large transformation initiatives. Deep expertise in risk, regulatory, compliance, and advisory creates a platform from which to deliver large business model and operating model initiatives – this is what sets the firm apart.”
“We are very proud that Kennedy acknowledged Deloitte as the global leader in Wealth Management Consulting Services,” said Chris Harvey, DTTL Global Leader, Financial Services. “With increasing global wealth, Wealth Management is a key business for many of Deloitte’s clients, and Deloitte is proud to be recognized for the great work we do, and the broad capabilities we have to serve these clients.”
- Deloitte named the Vanguard Leader based on breadth and depth of capabilities
- Deloitte ranked #2 based on revenue
- Deloitte delivers consulting capabilities ranging from discrete risk, regulatory, and operational improvement initiatives to large transformation initiatives. Deep expertise in risk, regulatory, compliance, and advisory creates a platform from which to deliver large business model and operating model initiatives – this is what sets the firm apart. Deloitte is focused on expansion strategies. With significant resources around the world, it is positioned to apply tax, risk, real estate, pricing, and sales initiatives globally.”
- “Deloitte views wealth management as a product area but has considerable resources dedicated to this space, allowing the firm to be able to address the entire wealth management value chain and its environment – whether the client is a stand-alone wealth manager or owned by a bank, asset manager, insurance company, etc.”
- “Because of regulations, wealth management is largely a localized affair. But a growing cadre of high net worth (HNW) customers requires cross-border wealth management services that provoke complicated regulatory and tax issues, which Deloitte is well-equipped to help wealth management clients prepare for.”
- “Deloitte’s financial services practice has sophisticated distribution and channel management services that are very applicable to the wealth management world through customer segmentation, end-user interfaces, and customer relationship development.”
- “Given that wealth management, for reasons relating to local regulations and tax, has tended to focus on a few key markets (e.g., Switzerland, the UK, US, Singapore, etc.), Deloitte’s hub model has served it well because it has concentrated its wealth management resources in those key markets.”
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte has in the region of 200,000 professionals, all committed to becoming the standard of excellence.