Corporate Governance National Forum
A new take on the investment attractiveness of Kazakhstan
30-31 March, Radisson Hotel, Astana
At the Forum, Deloitte representatives, together with leaders from major international companies, will take part in panel sessions to discuss a wide range of current corporate governance topics, such as:
- Key processes of transformation taking place in corporate governance systems
- New management trends
- Issues enhancing market transparency
- Investment protection mechanisms and the creation of innovation
- Important Kazakhstan National Bank initiatives to improve investment attractiveness in the country
- Corporate governance in the strategic management of Kazakhstan development institutions
- Prospects for the development of the Kazakhstan stock market in globalisation conditions
The speaker from Deloitte:
Oleg Shvyrkov, Director, Financial Advisory, Deloitte CIS, who will be discussing successful privatisation models from an investor’s perspective: leading practices.
Oleg joined Deloitte in 2012, having, before that, worked as an external consultant to the OECD, and an analytical director for Standard & Poor’s Governance Services group in Russia. He holds a PhD in Organisation and Strategy.
Oleg has managed more than 100 engagements in Russia, Kazakhstan and Brazil and, in 2013, he took part in the drafting of the new Russian Corporate Governance Code.