Audit and assurance services of Deloitte Caspian region
We are committed to serving shareholders and the capital markets and building confidence in the independent audit process. As financial statements become increasingly complex, a relevant and reliable audit process is essential to investor confidence and the ongoing vitality of the capital markets.
We provide a full range of audit services designed to add credibility to our clients’ information. Our international audit approach is applied consistently around the world.
Our services in this area include:
- Audit of financial statements prepared in accordance with International (IFRS) and other national standards (US GAAP, Canadian GAAP, etc.);
- Performing audits according to LBMA Responsible Gold and Silver Guidance (accreditation in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan according to approved LBMA service providers)
- Engagements relating to performing reviews and agreed-upon procedures regarding financial statements;
- Advisory on accounting;
- Assistance in the preparation of financial statements in accordance with international and national financial reporting standards;
- Assistance for enterprises in setting up in-house accounting and financial reporting functions (in accordance with international and national standards);
- Training of personnel in Kazakhstan statutory and international accounting standards;
- Advisory services on disclosures and the format for presenting corporate reports (annual reports, etc.)