Life at Deloitte
Global Project Challenge
Think global, live local.
Want international experience on your resume? Deloitte’s Global Project Challenge is an opportunity to get that global business experience and the competitive edge you need—and there’s no passport or travel required.
Take part in the Global Project Challenge and you’ll be part of a virtual global team—working from Kazakhstan — on real-world business issues affecting international business. You’ll build the cross-border technical and professional skills that are must-haves for today’s and tomorrow’s business leaders. Working side-by-side with Deloitte coaches and professionals, you’ll also build the global connections and networks that will serve you well throughout your career.
Deloitte’s Global Project Challenge will take place in July and last approximately four weeks. Are you ready to learn what it takes to succeed in the global marketplace, at Deloitte—and to add the world to your network? Find out more about the program details and application process.
Deloitte’s Global Project Challenge will take place in July 2015 and will last for approximately four weeks. To be selected for the program, you must apply through the country in which you are currently studying.
What will I be doing as part of the GIP?
Deloitte’s Global Project Challenge will offer you a unique global experience. You will have the opportunity to work on a virtual global and team up with Deloitte coaches and professionals to solve real business challenges facing organizations today. Ultimately, as part of this elite group, you will build a global network that can enhance your career for a lifetime.
What’s in it for me? Why should I apply?
Gaining international corporate experience while you’re still at university is certainly a resume enhancer! It will set you apart from your peers and demonstrate your interest and ability to work across borders and cultures..
As a participant in Deloitte's Global Project Challenge, you can:
- Acquire skills you’ll need to operate successfully in the global marketplace
- Dive into real-world issues affecting international business today
- Discover the wealth of opportunities available to you at Deloitte
- Forge real networking relationships with professionals around the world
- Gain exposure to the diverse business processes and cultures from around the world
- Have a unique experience that will enhance your resume and give you a competitive edge
Not to mention, you will also meet and learn from professionals with very different backgrounds and experiences. You’ll meet people who can help you see things from a different point of view and broaden your horizons; people who will be part of your professional network throughout your career.
Sounds great! How do I apply?
- Sign up to our system and submit your application here.
- Do not forget to attach your CV.
- Our representative will contact you should you proceed to the next stage.
- The second stage will take place in the Deloitte office in Almaty. Participants will be solving business cases & present their group projects.
- In order to be eligible you must be enrolled in one of the universtities in Kazakhstan and be in your 3rd year of study.
- Upper Intermediate level of English.
Deloitte in Kazakhstan
Everything starts from the first step
Keep up to date!