2014 CFO Summit
4 March 2014
CFO Idea Exchange & Networking event summit
The event has already passed
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!
We would like to invite you to take part in the “CFO Idea Exchange & Networking event” summit, organized for the purpose of unification of CFOs. The main topics of the summit will include:
- Discussion of current issues related to development of the financial market in Kazakhstan during recession;
- Budgeting issues;
- Modern automation systems.
The program of the summit will address the following topics:
- Financial Crisis in Kazakhstan: Causes , Consequences and Future Prospects
- Risk management: global solutions for local problems
- IFRS: standards, practices, regulation
- Budgeting: from concept to implementation
Participation of more than 150 CFOs of major international and Kazakhstani companies is expected.
Throughout the summit discussions on improvement of financial and corporate governance will be held.
Participation in the summit will allow you to learn about the latest trends in the financial market, to obtain the most useful and relevant information.
Deloitte is pleased to be a general partner and takes great pleasure in delivering a presentation entitled New Developments in IFRS and Global Trends in Regulations.
The programme of the event is available here.
For more information and registration to the event please visit or call: 8 727 259 77 55 (int. 2207), 8 701 959 05 53, or http://summit.cic.kz
Date: March 4, 2014.
Venue: InterContinental Hotel Almaty, (Zheltoksan str., 181)
Registration time: 08:30am to 09:00 am