Financial Services Industry
We provide audit, tax, legal, consulting and corporate finance services to central, commercial and investment banks, brokers, insurers, stock exchanges and other financial institutions.
- Enterprise Risk Solutions
- Strategy & Operations
- Technology Integration Services
- Legal Consulting
- Audit of financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) or other international standards (also as part of IPO preparation)
- Quarterly/half-year review of financial statements
- Services related to floating and placement of securities, including the preparation of comfort letters
Enterprise Risk Solutions (ERS)
- Full or partial outsourcing of internal audit
- Corporate governance
- Enterprise risk management
- Assessment of risks and control procedures in the field of IT
- Building an internal audit function
- Development of a strategic development plan for internal audit function
- Optimization of internal audit function
- Internal audit training sessions
- Quality assessment services
- Inspection and consulting services for the observation of contractual conditions by third parties
- Building an internal control system
- Optimization of internal control system.
- Test of design and operational efficiency of internal control system
- Introduction of control procedures when implementing projects for the reform of the finance function and the implementation of ERP systems
- Internal Control Training Programs
- Determination of information used by the organization
- Assessment of probability and consequences of information leak
- Assessment of efficiency of existing protection instruments
- Development of a reaction strategy for possible information leaks
- Cooperation in the selection and implementation of data leak prevention instruments
Strategy and Operational Effectiveness
- Strategy development
Identification of long-term development priorities, implementation of shareholders' and top management's vision.
- Organizational design
Optimization of organizational structure, creation of new functions, implementation of changes.
- Headcount optimization
Identification of target employee number, workload distribution, benchmarking of productivity.
- Design of a KPI motivation system
Development of objective reward criteria, relation of reward payments to the financial results of the organization.
- Cost reduction
Optimization of procurement, improvement of business processes, infrastructure and organizational structure.
- Increase in sales efficiency
Optimization of role allocation, regular management procedures, implementation of balanced motivation system.
- Business-processes improvement
Stream-lining of processes, reduction of failures, controls system optimization, process-oriented approach implementation.
- Project management office set-up
Reduction in projects’ time and budgets, increase in performance of complex projects & programs.
- Post Merger Integration
Implementation of target operating model, reduction of project integration risks, achievement of synergy effects.
Technology Integration Services
- Optimization and automation of sales process for financial institutions: Increase up- and
- Optimization and automation of the lending processes
- Data analysis and Implementation of information management services
- IT project portfolio management and setup of the Program Management Office
- IT services efficiency improvement and optimization
- Payment processes automation
Legal consulting services
- Advice on corporate law;
- Advice to businesses facing high levels of state regulation;
- Corporate management and the law;
- Legal support for M&A and reorganization;
- Legal advice on IPOs;
- Preparation and analysis of all contract types;
- Advice on intellectual property issues;
- Advice on all aspects of financial law (including stock market, insurance, banking and leasing legislation, and currency exchange regulation);
- Currency control.
Tax consulting services
- International tax planning aimed at optimization of the organizations’ business model and improvement of the efficiency of businesses
- Analysis and recommendations in relation to existing ownership and funding structures
- Structuring of cross-border investments
- Consultation regarding tax efficient international group structuring
- Tax structuring for IPO/private placements
- Exit-strategies planning
- Consulting services on foreign tax law with the assistance of Deloitte Global Network
- Analysis of business operations of an organization and identification transactions subject to transfer pricing (TP) scrutiny control
- Selection of transfer pricing methods that best suit organizations’ pricing policies and comply with the TP regulations effective in the country
- Benchmark studies using statistical data bases (Amadeus, Ruslana, Thompson Reuters, Bloomberg, Statistics Agency etc.)
- Transfer pricing planning and preparation of TP documentation and TP policy
- Adaptation of Global TP policies of multinational enterprises to local TP regulations
- Recommendations for reducing additional tax risks related to TP
- Competent assistance during tax audits related to transfer pricing, performed by a designated Transfer Pricing group.
- Representing organizations’ interests in courts during appeal of the results of TP audits by the tax authorities
- Consulting in relation to various corporate taxation issues in different industries, including banking, oil and gas, mining, consumer products industries
- Comprehensive and high level tax reviews, identification of tax risks and recommendations for mitigation of the risks
- Preparation of Tax accounting policies for organizations
- Other advisory services in relation to specific taxation issues
- Tax due diligence
- Acquisition due diligence (“Buy-side”)
- Vendor due diligence (“Sell-side”)
- Vendor assist
- Negotiation support
- Debt restructuring support (Independent Business Review preparation)
- Assistance with drafting/analysis of Sale and Purchase Agreements
- Analytical support of capital market deals (long-form report, working capital report)
Forensic and dispute services
- Fraud and Accounting Investigations
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Services
- Dispute Services
- Business Intelligence Services
- Capital Projects
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Fraud Risk Management and Compliance Services
Valuation and financial modelling
- Business valuation/value analysis
- Fixed asset valuation
- Purchase price allocation and intangible asset valuation
- Financial modelling