Legal services to Technology, Media & Telecommunication companies
- Full-scope IP protection services, including the identification and verification of rights to software, databases, websites, apps, domain names etc.
- Structuring agreements with external authors/developers and work-for-hire arrangements
- Management of legal risks associated with open-source based software development
- Legal structuring and assessment of customer/vendor/user arrangements; drafting licence and user agreements etc.
- Support for e-commerce, including cross-border structuring of web-based projects
- Comprehensive protection of know-how and valuable information
- Enabling legitimate employee/user/customer data processing in compliance with the national and GDPR requirements
- Combatting unfair competition practices
- Legal support of the development and commercialisation of new technologies, ensuring their compliance with the legal and ethical norms
- Legal support of cryptocurrency/blockchain-related projects
- Assistance with blocking access to online content
- Automation of IP management