The internal and external factors animating change for organizations present legal departments with an opportunity. Deloitte Legal helps clients evaluate and, where appropriate, reconfigure their internal legal processes.
We help clients with any and all steps necessary to refresh or reinvent a legal process. From articulating an ambitious vision state to mapping out the steps to reach a milestone to defining roles and sequencing to applying the right digital tools for you, we understand how to help in-house legal teams deploy their resources more effectively.
We bring a wealth of knowledge. It comes from:
- our client service around the world
- our global leadership in defining the ways automation can change in-house legal
- our day-to-day dedication to understanding how recent and emerging regulatory trends impose new pressures on legal teams
We synthesize these perspectives to provide clients with deep, practical insights they can apply for improved process management.
Putting processes under the microscope
Our legal-process advisors help clients develop systematic, intuitive, and efficient processes. In recent years, organizations have been especially eager to refresh their processes in the following areas:
1. Client contract management
2. Supplier contract management
3. Dawn-raid readiness
4. Compliance protocols
5. Corporate management
6. Litigation management