Corporate and mergers and acquisitions solutions
Deloitte Legal in Kazakhstan provides a full range of corporate law services from complex advisory services related to major business life events (including restructuring and mergers and acquisitions) through to general secretarial services. Deloitte Legal lawyers advise both national and international companies and we work seamlessly in collaboration with our other Deloitte business lines to provide holistic and comprehensive advice to our clients whenever and wherever that need it. As part of the Deloitte Legal global network of law firms we have access to the expertise of more than 2000 legal professionals operating in more than 75 countries around the world.
We advise clients on a wide-variety of Corporate law issues including:
- Corporate consulting
- Registration and corporate governance
- National and cross-border mergers and acquisitions
- Reorganisation, liquidation and bankruptcy
We provide life-cycle support to any national or cross-border merger or acquisition including:
- Pre-investment due diligence
- Structuring (tax and legal) the transaction
- Implementing and closing the transaction including drafting all corporate documents and negotiating before State authorities
- Comprehensive post-acquisition business support
For further information about M&A services provided by Deloitte Legal in Kazakhstan please see our brochure.
"Deloitte Legal" means the legal practices of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firm affiliates that provide legal services. For legal and regulatory reasons, not all member firms provide legal services.