Deloitte Legal serves real estate clients in countries across the world with a broad range of services. Particularly in CIS, Deloitte Legal practices serve the industry’s largest development, construction, engineering and property companies, as well as real estate investors.
The special rules that were introduced due to the COVID-19 epidemic will likely continue impacting the real estate market. Their consequences need to be formalised, taking into account the interests of all parties concerned.
We provide a vast range of legal advisory and other services in the real estate industry, including:
- Infrastructure and investment project support:
- concession and public-private partnership agreements
- special investment contracts (SPICs)
- integrated land and territory development
- arrangements for special economic zones and advanced development territories
- agreements on protection and incentives for investments
- investment agreements
- Legal support during (re)development
- Turn-key support of family property acquisition
- Assistance in sourcing government incentives
- Integrated legal support for land, real estate, property management, lease, and construction arrangements:
- advice on town-planning and land law requirements
- legal due diligence of real estate assets, including permitted land uses and construction capacity of land plots
- public utilities and environmental, industrial safety, and public health issues
- Automated support during audits of industrial facilities.