Free Deloitte webinar on individual taxation
23 October 2020
Date: 23 October 2020
Time: 15:00–16:00 Nur-Sultan time
The webinar language: Russian
Venue: Online via Zoom, connection details and instructions will be sent to all participants registering in advance of the event.
*Participation in this event is free of charge.
We are pleased to announce that on 23 October 2020, Deloitte will be holding a webinar “Taxation of Kazakhstan nationals: what you need to know working overseas”.
You will learn about:
- the main principles of the taxation of individuals in Kazakhstan;
- the specifics of the declaration and taxation of income while working overseas, declaration of the overseas property;
- the specifics of making social payments;
- the procedure of offsetting taxes paid in other countries;
- fines and interests caused by violations of tax obligations;
- recommendations on the automatic exchange of information and universal declaration.
- Updates on the taxation of individuals in Kazakhstan:
- Liabilities and risks for Kazakhstan nationals working overseas;
- Automatic exchange of information and universal declaration;
How Deloitte can help
The Deloitte Global Employer Services will be pleased to help you comply with your tax obligations in Kazakhstan if you reside and work overseas.
Webinar participants and speakers:
Khadisha Seidalina, Tax and Legal Department Senior Manager.
We are looking forward to seeing you on the webinar!
Please send us your questions on the taxation of individuals working overseas by 15 October 2020, and our team of experts will respond to the most common and interesting questions during the session. Click on this link to send in your question.
Keep up to date!
Deloitte in Kazakhstan
Everything starts from the first step