We are wherever your business is
Keep up to date with the latest changes to tax law relating to your business, the market and professional activities. Deloitte experts issue the alert every month and will be glad to consult you on any of the issues individually
Tax alert for July 2017
On 30 June 2017, the President signed Law № 80-VI amending and adding to a number of health care-related legislative acts, including the Law on Obligatory Social Medical Insurance.
Below, we provide a brief overview of the main provisions of the Obligatory Social Medical Insurance Law dealing with corporate employer obligations and those of their employees after the latest amendments Obligatory Social Medical Insurance
Tax alert for June 2017
Multilateral convention to implement tax treaty related measures to prevent base erosion and profit shifting
Special tax alert for March 2017
Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan signed the protocol for the amendments and additions to the Kazakhstan-Uzbekistan Agreement for the avoidance of double taxation with respect to taxes on income and on capital
Special tax alert for January 2017
Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) published an announcement that Kazakhstan has joined Inclusive Framework developed by members of the OECD
European tax survey
The 2015 Deloitte European Tax Survey was conducted in Autumn 2015, and closed just before the release of the Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development (OECD)/G20`s final Base Erosion & Profit Shifting (BEPS) package. The political and economic environment continues to be challenging, but international tax reform is gathering pace. Tax professionals are under increasing pressure to understand and comply with additional new requirements including the need to report more information on their activities and tax profile by country.
In order to understand the impact of these trends and the potential effect on the tax department of today, as viewed by tax professionals across the Europe, Deloitte has undertaken its third annual European Tax Survey.
Special tax guide autumn 2015
Please find attached our third edition of the RS European tax guide, which contains updated information regarding some of the main tax implications of restructuring transactions and insolvency procedures across Europe for 2015.
Special tax alert for October 2015
This special alert is to inform that on 5 October 2015, the OECD published 13 final reports and an explanatory statement outlining consensus actions under the base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS) project. These reports include and consolidate the first seven reports presented to and welcomed by the G20 Leaders at the Brisbane Summit in 2014.
Tax alert for May 2015
Please find the tax legal alert for May 2015. The key points are:
- Period of validity for certificates of residence
- Head office financing of representative offices
Special tax alert for December 2014
Please find a special tax alert for December 2014 with key information on:
- The Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan №257-V «On Amendments and Additions to Certain Legislative Acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter, “RoK”) on Taxation" (hereinafter, “the Law”) was signed and enacted by the Head of Republic of Kazakhstan on 28 November 2014.
This Tax Alert covers the most significant amendments and additions enacted by the Law.
Tax Alert for June 2014
Please find the tax Alert for June 2014 in which Deloitte tax and legal experts discussed the following changes to tax law:
- changes regarding the receipt of tax forms
- a list of hydrocarbon fields classified as low-yield, high-viscose, saturated, idle and exhausted
- changes to tax law on issues related to improvements to the investment climate
Tax Alert for May 2014
Please find the Tax Alert for May 2014 in which Deloitte tax and legal experts consider the following changes to tax law:
- the rules for the circulation of electronic tax invoices
- changes to the rules for refunding excess value added tax
- a list of data considered a tax secret, and rules for its presentation
Tax alert for March-April 2014
Please find the tax alert for March-April 2014 in which Deloitte tax and legal experts have considered the following amendments to tax legislation:
- changes to the Kazakhstan and Czech Republic Double Tax Treaty
- changes to the bankruptcy law
- changes to duties on crude oil
- changes to the list of income and payment from which ОПВ and СO are not withheld
- changes to the form of tax returns
- changes to the rules for making obligatory pension payments
- regarding the Chisinau Convention according to a letter from the Tax Committee
Special tax alert for February 2014
Please find a special tax alert for February 2014 with key information on:
- changes to the Tax Code
- changes to pension legislation. If you would like details on a list of industries, work or professions of employees for whom obligatory professional pension contributions are made, please contact our legal consultants
Tax alert for January-February 2014
Please find the tax legal alert for January-February 2014. The key points are:
- information on the transfer of all assets to the Single Pension Fund
- news on Kazakhstan's accession to the convention on administrative aid
- data on corrections to legislation dealing with the signing of international treaties
- news on the new form of income under the title "membership fees"
- news on the signing of a double tax treaty between Kazakhstan and Slovenia